Jordan Howard released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Howard released

In place of what other position they draft Mr. 20/20?
20/20 my ass. During the draft I wanted them to draft a RB. They had a chance to get Jonathan Taylor in Rd 2 but went with Robert Hunt. Taylor went 2 picks later.

Dobbins went a pick before their 3rd rounder. Edwards-Helaire was there late 1st round yet they went Igbinoghene. Swift went 3 picks after EH so again they had a chance there.

20/20 my ***. During the draft I wanted them to draft a RB. They had a chance to get Jonathan Taylor in Rd 2 but went with Robert Hunt. Taylor went 2 picks later.

Dobbins went a pick before their 3rd rounder. Edwards-Helaire was there late 1st round yet they went Igbinoghene. Swift went 3 picks after EH so again they had a chance there.
Gaskin is doing better than any of those backs, aside from CEH, who's on a stacked team.

Best for both parties as he just doesn't have a burst anymore. He will find a home though on a team just for his short yardage and goaline situations .

Just a shame it worked out this way. I had high hopes for the Howard/Brenda combo.

But... he's been terrible on short yardage and goal line situations. Or any other situations. That the Dolphins were using such a small back as Ahmed on the goal line speaks volumes.

I liked the signing at first. Kind of flashed on Lamar Smith, although Howard isn't that good. I still would have liked to see what he could do with 20 carries, more of an opportunity, but have to trust Flores. Most of the free agent signings have been hugely successful. Can't complain too much.

20/20 my ***. During the draft I wanted them to draft a RB. They had a chance to get Jonathan Taylor in Rd 2 but went with Robert Hunt. Taylor went 2 picks later.

Robert Hunt has the potential to be cornerstone OL. RB's are a dime a dozen.
I have no problem with Hunt over the special running back of the week.

Back
Top Bottom