Jordan Howard released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Howard released

RB's these days need speed, you see it more and more. Funny thing about Howard is, I believe he had it earlier in his career, he either got into injury trouble or got out of shape
Howard was a very good back in college. He did good in his early career with the Bears, but the mileage has added up. How much he has left IDK, maybe in the right system.

Good luck to Jordan Howard. I had hoped he might fare better. He was given the glory of scoring short yardage TD's and he did an admirable job at that. But it seems, his best days are behind him. Good luck to him.

I understand that but it wasn’t what I’m doing. I beat my chest for a RB in March and then April.

That's fine and perhaps they could have gotten a RB that would make a difference now.
But i'm fine with the trenches acquisations they've made.
No doubt those skillsets positions will be addressed this offseason.

This teams inability to run the ball situationally is becoming a red flag. Running too many smurfs in short yardage.

need a back with some size. And we just cut the only one we had

We've gone 0-2 on bruisers... Ballage and Howard oh my...
Ballage was never thought of as a 'bruiser' before but he looks like one now.
Sucks that Ballage needed a kick in tge ass to improve his body and strength and be the best back in the whole building. Wish we couldve unlocked that here. I was getting angry as that 2nd and 3rd quarter was going on.

Back
Top Bottom