Jordan Kovacs Promoted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Kovacs Promoted

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Numerous sources are reporting Kovacs has been promoted from the Practice Squad. Many never gave him a chance but Chambers and I both told you that no one will work harder than him. He went from a walk on at Michigan to a Captain his Sr season.

Most likely this is for ST but again, don't sleep on this kid.

Don Jones hurt his arm. Sucks for Jones, but I hope Kovacs does well. Special teams was a big part of that Falcons win.

Jones is almost certainly out, so this is about STs. Kovacs doesn't have the same speed and striking ability as Jones but he's a smart, try hard guy. Once Jones gets healthy Kovacs probably goes back to the practice squad.

Wasn't aware Jones hurt himself that bad. Hmmm I wonder what Kovacs has for us.. I remember when we signed him someone said he was basically the same size/measureables as the top safety prospects but idk what the deal was with him. Hopefully he can just play solid ST for now if need be

Excellent. I like the way this kid hits! We need some enforcers.

Don Jones hurt his arm. Sucks for Jones, but I hope Kovacs does well. Special teams was a big part of that Falcons win.

How bad was the injury? I wish him the best. He's bringing a spark to the team. Some suddenness and playmaking ability there.

LD

How bad was the injury? I wish him the best. He's bringing a spark to the team. Some suddenness and playmaking ability there.

LD

Not sure but it's bad enough that they're promoting guys to replace him on STs...

Let's hope for a speedy recovery and that Kovacs takes advantage of the opportunity.

Kovacs measured 5'10 5/8" at his pro day. He weighed 210 pounds in training camp with us. He has the weight, he just isn't 6'1"

Back
Top Bottom