****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty good in 2018 which is the whole thing with Love. GMs have to decide which was the real Love, 2018 or 2019.
I think both are the real Love. It looks like he has the physical tools. It's the little nuanced things about playing the position that are questionable. Can he learn those things? That is the biggest question. I think I have more hope for Love than I do for Herbert.

I think both are the real Love. It looks like he has the physical tools. It's the little nuanced things about playing the position that are questionable. Can he learn those things? That is the biggest question. I think I have more hope for Love than I do for Herbert.
I guess for some people is really hard to find the "true" Love

Just wanted to get some thoughts on this. If this past year was his 2018 year I think he’d be in the top 10. This year he lost a lot of talent at Utah and I think there are some legit reasons for his decline in play.... I love Tua but the injury history makes me hesitant.... and I wouldn’t want to lose picks to move up and get him
We’ve already covered this ground a million times

Let's draft a guy 15-20 picks higher than he's projected..... Because that usually works out great

They say that every year... but QB is different.

Love tore it up in 2018 when he had help at Utah St., he lost most of his team and struggled trying to carry a bad football team... would love( no pun intended) to take him!

Love tore it up in 2018 when he had help at Utah St., he lost most of his team and struggled trying to carry a bad football team... would love( no pun intended) to take him!
Usually agree with you BlueFin, but not in this case.

Yes, QBs are often drafted higher than their percieved objective value, but it doesn't mean it's a good strategy. A reach is a reach. It's probably worse to reach for a QB, especially when teams do it out of desperation.

Teams that already have a QB, and reasonably solid team will reach a little at times because they have the luxury of time to developing him.

Teams that are desperate reach a lot further, roll the dice, and hope for the best. Usually comes up craps.

Two different animals IMO.

Please don’t make me cry, maybe at 18 if Tua isn’t there’s but he’s way too big of a project for a top 5 pick. Would be a Super big let down.

We can take him.... At 26 or our first 2nd rounder. If we take him at 5 we miss out at potentially the best OT, OL, CB or Safety. I'd rather take any of those before a QB or Love personally.

As long as u can scramble,by time and make good decisions. You got chance in nfl. They say love have quick released. Who know. Love Need go to right team with good qb coach and offensive coordinator.. that know how get best out of young qb.. I think he will be all right in nfl.

We have more Draft capital than any other team. Yes, I would prefer to sit pat at 5 and not have to use it, but if other teams below us want to trade up for a QB like Tua, then gawddammit, we can offer more to get him. Herbert is also decent, but we definitely don't just sit pat and take Love at 5. GM Chris Grier did a great job acquiring the Draft picks through trades, if we need to use it, we use it. We don't overdraft a QB like Love at 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom