****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know, don’t some of you think this a bit of a reach. I’ve said in the past I’m no QB scout but I have watched most of these QBs in the past year knowing we were in the market. But don’t you think Love can be had in a later round? This sounds sounds desperate to me at #5. What are the things some of you like about this guy at 5?

for someone that complained about me creating this thread, characterizing it as basically redundant, you certainly are an active participant in it

Love won’t be there at 18- that’s why I posted this thread.... I think if he is their guy then they would pull the trigger at 5, even though I believe that is rather high for him at this point

I don’t know, don’t some of you think this a bit of a reach. I’ve said in the past I’m no QB scout but I have watched most of these QBs in the past year knowing we were in the market. But don’t you think Love can be had in a later round? This sounds sounds desperate to me at #5. What are the things some of you like about this guy at 5?
As long as YOU pick the right guy, that's all that matters. & that's what concerns me most with Grier. What is his idea of the right guy? As it pertains, does his pov matches up with what that actually is.

When you first posted Love at #5, it seemed improbable. I thought he was middle of the first round. But the more time has gone by, I think Love is almost a lock to go top 10.

I don't know how Miami views him. I've asked the board about Love's intangibles, leadership etc. but it seems like nobody know that. That's a big part of it, especially with Miami repeatedly talking about traits like "smart, tough and leadership."

It's easy to see that Love is extremely talented physically. Yes, his decision making has come under fire but Mahomes had the same issue coming out and, for the most part, he's cleaned that up. He will still gamble a little bit, which sometimes also works in his favor.

If the Dolphins like Burrow, Tua, Herbert and Love, we will know that. The team will stay at #5 and pick one of them. I feel like the preference is Tua, but maybe that's because we have "heard, assumed" that all year long.

Want Tua but Love will be a fine consolation prize at 5. Watson threw 17 interceptions his junior year. Im not necessarily worried about ints. He only threw 6 two years ago. I dont think he just became an INT machine over night. Maybe it was a combination of New OC and replacing 9 other starters on offenses this pass season haha We excuse Rosen's bullshit for the past two years on here. I think I can give Love a bit of an out because of all the change last year. Too talented.

If they want love I think they can pick someone else at five and use the other pics to move up from 18 a bit

Gentlemen please refer to the thread topics and not each other

Personal attacks will be deleted and you could be banned from the discussion if it continues

Love at pick 5 will make sense at draft time if tua is gone. I posted this before. He is the #3 qb on the board and should rise after his pro day when everyone sees his arm up close.

Id rather have tua but Love is a nice consolation prize. Sincerely doubt he would last through the top 10 so getting him in the teens is a pipe dream.

Love at pick 5 will make sense at draft time if tua is gone. I posted this before. He is the #3 qb on the board and should rise after his pro day when everyone sees his arm up close.

Id rather have tua but Love is a nice consolation prize. Sincerely doubt he would last through the top 10 so getting him in the teens is a pipe dream.
Who has Love rated above Herbert?

I know some individuals here do. Some like that style of play. Some just don't like Herbert, for leadership issues, or whatever reason.

I meant, do any media draft "gurus" have Love ranked higher? Not that I think they are all that smart. I was just wondering if I had missed something.

I read this morning, several QBs, including Burrow and Fromm were not throwing at the combine. Afraid it may drop thier stock, I guess.

Is Love throwing?

Reactions: A1.
I know some individuals here do. Some like that style of play. Some just don't like Herbert, for leadership issues, or whatever reason.

I meant, do any media draft "gurus" have Love ranked higher? Not that I think they are all that smart. I was juat wondering if I had missed something.

I read this morning, several QBs, including Burrow and Fromm were not throwing at the combine. Afraid it may drop thier stock, I guess.

Is Love throwing?

Ah sorry I’m guilty of probly not reading everything through. Just saw your post.

yes Love, Eason, Herbert are throwing

Fook no on Love at 5.

Amazing athletic ability. But he has never beaten top teams... He makes a lot of bad decisions. Maybe he develops maybe he does not. He is not a QB as of yet. You do not take a QB 5th overall that cannot read a defense and make smart decisions.

Fook no on Love at 5.

Amazing athletic ability. But he has never beaten top teams... He makes a lot of bad decisions. Maybe he develops maybe he does not. He is not a QB as of yet. You do not take a QB 5th overall that cannot read a defense and make smart decisions.

The same can be said if Herbert re: decision making and not showing up in crucial moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom