****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it just comes off like you're spending $1,000 for a tv worth $500 just because you really want a tv. To some people value isn't important. The way I see it is if another team drafted Love in 2020 would you be willing to offer them a top 5 pick for him during the 2021 offseason? He would have to have a hell of a rookie season for people to offer that. If he just has a typical rookie qb season I doubt people would even be ok with trading a late first for him. Would you offer the Dolphins 1st round pick (5th overall) to the Broncos for Drew Lock? Of course part of the equation of projecting the players future, but at this point would you say Love looks like a better prospect than Lock?

Last edited:
Ceilings 5 I say floors 15
Probably accurate. It only takes one team that is willing to taylor the scheme to his skill set.

I think the "value" is about 4 spots lower on both ends of the scale though.

Of all of them the hardest one for me to gauge is burrow but I’m just gonna assume he goes at 1.

if he didn’t though I don’t know where he falls.

I’m convinced tua goes by pick 2 and 5 worst case. And I’m convinced Herbert doesn’t get out of the top 7

Pretty simple if Miami believes he is future and fits their scheme(which he ran a spread off.)then youtakehim
and dont look back.So you like him believe he is the answer and gamble that L.V,Indy or San Diego takes him?
Just dont draft qb cuz of need.Fill out your roster this year and sell the farm next year for qb1 whoever that is.Miami has
2 firsts.2 seconds next year

I believe both Burrow and Tua are gone by pick #3. If Miami doesn't trade up, it's looking like Herbert and Love will be the QB choices at #5. The question is, does Miami trade up and if not; do they take Love or Herbert @ #5?

Of all of them the hardest one for me to gauge is burrow but I’m just gonna assume he goes at 1.

if he didn’t though I don’t know where he falls.

I’m convinced tua goes by pick 2 and 5 worst case. And I’m convinced Herbert doesn’t get out of the top 7
If Herbert has a great combine, both the athletic and interview process, he could end up being taken a lot earlier than ppl expected a couple months ago.

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we took him at 5, assuming he has his head screwed on tight.

If Herbert has a great combine, both the athletic and interview process, he could end up being taken a lot earlier than ppl expected a couple months ago.

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we took him at 5, assuming he has his head screwed on tight.
That's my take too. Herbert is flying under the radar. But is he worth it?

I think 5 is too high for him, but agree he may be gone at 18.

On the other hand, if our staff prefers him over Herbert, they could probably trade either up, or down, and get him around 10-15 range.

Not saying that would be my choice, but it's plausible.
Yes #5 is absolutely a reach. I don’t think he gets past the colts at 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom