****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few guys on nfl network already. Bucky is one.

Lets see how they throw. I am expecting that will take Love up higher in this draft.
His arm isn't the knock on him though. I don't thing anyone questions him being able to make all the required throws with authority.

The interview process, and his ability to recognize defensive schemes would seem to be where the questions are.

Unfortunately for him, that shortfall is one that only time will tell whether it was lack of effective coaching/teaching, or something that is an inherent flaw.

I will be very upset if they take Love at the 5 spot. That is even worse than trading three first round picks for Tua. Love is a basket case QB that cannot read a defense... He might become a good QB someday... Right now he is more of an athlete than a QB

I know some individuals here do. Some like that style of play. Some just don't like Herbert, for leadership issues, or whatever reason.

I meant, do any media draft "gurus" have Love ranked higher? Not that I think they are all that smart. I was just wondering if I had missed something.

I read this morning, several QBs, including Burrow and Fromm were not throwing at the combine. Afraid it may drop thier stock, I guess.

Is Love throwing?
I know Daniel Jeremiah does and I heard Greg Cosell today on Colin Cowherd, and it sounded to me like he liked Love more than Herbert.

Love keeps moving up. Now #3 qb on McShays list.

I think the fins will go all in and get Tua. Tua has the ceiling of an all pro. That said if they have to go with a backup plan, i think Love is a guy with the highest ceiling of anyone remaining. If Love is able to process nfl defenses with better coaching, he could be fantastic.

The thing i love about Tua is he reads defenses extremely quickly and seems to have a natural talent for it. Thats why I believe hes the fins top guy even with his injury concerns.

Go get tua.

if for whatever reason it doesn’t work, take Love at 5.

if all this smoke about LA “loving” Herbert is true, do a switch-a-roo w/ the chargers, give them Herbert at 5, take love at 6

Needs to play witb more eye discipline. But I have love as tbe big winner of day 1 of the combine

I’ve got a feeling there’s some teams in the middle of the first round secretly crushing on Eason.

I think someone is gonna make a surprise pick or out of the blue a team will go get him.

Go get tua.

if for whatever reason it doesn’t work, take Love at 5.

if all this smoke about LA “loving” Herbert is true, do a switch-a-roo w/ the chargers, give them Herbert at 5, take love at 6
I agree go after Tua- if it becomes impossible- I take Okudah.
He is best CB prospect since Pat Peterson or the Jag CB.
I would try to move back up from 18 to 8-10 grab Love. Then OT at 26.

Herbert and Love are the B guys in the draft...behind Tua and Burrow. Both should easily got top 10 and because of position and arm talent, are worth that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom