****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take Loves worst year 2019 over Heberts best Year. What I love about Love is all his great throws are from the pocket, great release, strong arm, accurate and down the field. He is not a 5 yard rink dinky passer ALA Hebert. the pass he makes at 4:17 can't be made by most NFL starters, maybe only mahommes.

Greg Cosell had an interesting take Love, which is on the draft forum. Says he could see teams potentially viewing Love as quarterback #2 behind Burrow.

It's hilarious to see the media continue to polish this turd. Hell, why stop there? How about annointing Jordan Love the best overall player in this draft? According to them and some people on this site, he's already bound for Canton.

It's hilarious to see the media continue to polish this turd. Hell, why stop there? How about annointing Jordan Love the best overall player in this draft? According to them and some people on this site, he's already bound for Canton.
He's got a ways to go. Obviously, he didn't have the talent around him or the coaching that some of the other top quarterbacks had.

Boom or bust I think.

He's got a ways to go. Obviously, he didn't have the talent around him or the coaching that some of the other top quarterbacks had.

Boom or bust I think.

This argument is always brought up, but what is never brought up is the fact that he faced crap defenses as well in the Mountain West and still struggled. He's this years media hype. A QB that isn't good but gets talked up and put into first round consideration because of some mythical "upside"

This argument is always brought up, but what is never brought up is the fact that he faced crap defenses as well in the Mountain West and still struggled. He's this years media hype. A QB that isn't good but gets talked up and put into first round consideration because of some mythical "upside"
He has some of the worst tape out there for sure. Sometimes his mechanics seem completely off. In general, I don't care for his footwork.

His good tape is very good, though. I guess there's the dilemma. What can he become with better coaching?

Great. Sounds good to me. Love will be the best QB in this draft.

I will take Loves worst year 2019 over Heberts best Year. What I love about Love is all his great throws are from the pocket, great release, strong arm, accurate and down the field. He is not a 5 yard rink dinky passer ALA Hebert. the pass he makes at 4:17 can't be made by most NFL starters, maybe only mahommes.

He seems to throw a lot like Tannehill did in his first year with Gase.

If you watch a more complete tape on Love, he has a knack for not understanding and seeing what the defense is doing. He has issues with under throws. And everyone is always looking for the next (insert name).

He is a 2nd rd talent being pushed up boards because of Mahomes 2.0 or something. In 2 years that comparison will be a running joke pre draft. Kinda like how Pat White turned out around these parts.

Love is certainly a project... if a coaching staff had the opportunity to pick his brain for a couple of hours... see if they think he a teachable... then he's a classic 2-3rd round pick.
Draft him. Sit him. Put your QB coach in his ear for 2 years.

I hate that term, "upside" JaMarcus Russell had "upside" too. We saw how that turned out.

I hate that term, "upside" JaMarcus Russell had "upside" too. We saw how that turned out.
While I understand your disdain for Love, Russell had a very poor work ethic. All the talent in the world won't matter if you don't work. Love at least has drawn Compliments about his work ethic. That said...I think it's Herbert..or Tua.

Tannehill made passes like that.

Someone really brought up a good point.

Would Jordan Love be this highly regarded if Mahomes wasn't as great as he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom