Jordan Love...undeclare | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Love...undeclare

Could you post the stats for each game listed?

Afterward, could you discuss the impact a 6th round draft pick could have in the Mountain West? Additionally, would you touch on the effect of a QB losing his 1st, 2nd & 3rd leading receivers and half his offensive line...as Love did.

If nothing else, he's not a half sack away from having a hip replacement.

Which stats would you like? That's the problem, you're stat watching instead of watching the games. The most important thing when evaluating QBs is decision making.

Again, this top 3 receivers & TE have better numbers than in 2018. It's college, talent rotates every year. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's not. In Utah State's case it was a lateral move. And this crap about his oline needs to stop. He's not running for his life. He was sacked 23 times. Miami's QBs were sacked 51.

Which stats would you like? That's the problem, you're stat watching instead of watching the games. The most important thing when evaluating QBs is decision making.

Again, this top 3 receivers & TE have better numbers than in 2018. It's college, talent rotates every year. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's not. In Utah State's case it was a lateral move. And this crap about his oline needs to stop. He's not running for his life. He was sacked 23 times. Miami's QBs were sacked 51.

I don't want stats...

I want a little thought going into the projection. A "for instance" would be cool as well. Like...for instance, what is the probability that Tua has the same type of season if he loses Najee Harris...Juedy, Ruggs, and Smith...Leatherwood and Wills, Jr. Does Bama have the same record? The schedule was stacked so well in their favor that it might not matter...but what about the games that aren't against New Mexico State?

I'm willng to bet that eams that run offenses that snap the ball as soon as it's able to be sapped aren't sacked a lot. Far too many times for d-line to have to rush the QB. The Falcons will attest to that in their Super Bowl appearance.

OP is already starting the Lawrence bashing and the fields shilling for next year.

OP is already starting the Lawrence bashing and the fields shilling for next year.

I take it you didn't watch much Clemson football this year. Lawrence really struggled to play like the QB he was in that national title game. Even against OSU, he had to use his legs and not his arm to give them a chance to win that game. Fields didn't look much better in the game.

Fields and Lawrence were the two highest rated QBs coming out, unfortunately for Fields he went to Georgia and to a coach who was unwilling to change QBs and ran a archaic offense. I do think by this time next year, who will be number one could be a legitimate debate.

I take it you didn't watch much Clemson football this year. Lawrence really struggled to play like the QB he was in that national title game. Even against OSU, he had to use his legs and not his arm to give them a chance to win that game. Fields didn't look much better in the game.

Fields and Lawrence were the two highest rated QBs coming out, unfortunately for Fields he went to Georgia and to a coach who was unwilling to change QBs and ran a archaic offense. I do think by this time next year, who will be number one could be a legitimate debate.

Totally agree with everything you have said. Let’s get our QB now and be done.

Back
Top Bottom