Jordan Love vs Kent St Bowl Game | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Love vs Kent St Bowl Game

Jordan Love has already agreed to be at the Senior Bowl. They want Herbert there too, but I don't know if he attends or not. I'd assume Joe Burrow will not, as he's focused on the CFB Championship and that game will happen only one week before the Senior Bowl practices start...and that seems kind of tight.

If Jordan Love bombs the Senior Bowl practices then he'll go lower. If he does well, he'll go higher. This whole "not at #5 overall!!!" stuff is pointless.

You either think he could be your franchise guy or not. You don't have one. Your other options are currently Justin Herbert at #5 or maybe hope Jacob Eason is available at #18 or #25. If you don't particularly like those guys but you do like Jordan Love and he has a good Senior Bowl then you're taking him at #5 regardless of what fans whine about on a message board.

Drafting a QB is a free pass for next year.
Going with Fitz and building team your mandate must be playoffs.
You can’t give a free pass if you allow GM to retain vet QB- with 5 premium picks and 100 mill in space.

I think the clock starts the moment they turn in that qb card. Pressure to play the qb etc. I don’t see anything from that moment forward as a free pass anymore.

i would never want Love at #5. I agree the overdrafting stuff is ridiculous.

I'll take Love, Fromm or Herbert only if they are there in the 2nd round...and probably the 2b pick. Neither of the 3 of them are sure bets, so definitely not 1st round.

exactly, these mock drafts with us grabbing Love at #5 makes me vomit, that would be awful. Grab Tua at 5 and double down with Love late 1st or 2nd.

Jordan Love has already agreed to be at the Senior Bowl. They want Herbert there too, but I don't know if he attends or not. I'd assume Joe Burrow will not, as he's focused on the CFB Championship and that game will happen only one week before the Senior Bowl practices start...and that seems kind of tight.

If Jordan Love bombs the Senior Bowl practices then he'll go lower. If he does well, he'll go higher. This whole "not at #5 overall!!!" stuff is pointless.

You either think he could be your franchise guy or not. You don't have one. Your other options are currently Justin Herbert at #5 or maybe hope Jacob Eason is available at #18 or #25. If you don't particularly like those guys but you do like Jordan Love and he has a good Senior Bowl then you're taking him at #5 regardless of what fans whine about on a message board.
There was a lot of head scratching when KC traded up for Pat Mahomes. They obviously got that right.

Back
Top Bottom