Jordan Love vs Kent St Bowl Game | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Love vs Kent St Bowl Game

One of these three...I personally like Love more than Herbert, but I will say that is personal preference.
I have a feeling the lions move on from Stafford. They are my dark horse QB pick. Seems possible to take tua and sit him a year w Stafford.

I have a feeling the lions move on from Stafford. They are my dark horse QB pick. Seems possible to take tua and sit him a year w Stafford.

What is interesting is that you hav a number of teams looking at QB that are in a position to let the playersit...this elevates some of these raw skill guys. Herbert, Love, Eason.

If that’s the case that’s not great news for us. But I’ve said all along if tua comes out and is green lighted health wise if you want him you better move to 2. Assuming cinci doesn’t take him #1

If that’s the case that’s not great news for us. But I’ve said all along if tua comes out and is green lighted health wise if you want him you better move to 2. Assuming cinci doesn’t take him #1
Yeah if he declares, there's no way you risk staying at 5...

Also, when you are a team that ends up in the top 5 that normally doesn't land in the top 5, you have to take an opportunity you may not have. Grabbing a top tier QB being that oppertunity...they should be able to get a 1st for Stafford who is still in his early 30s. Bold GM stuff though.

I’m starting to buy into if tua doesn’t come out miami stays at 5 and takes love. Actually I’m more than buying into it.

Heck we may have to move even if tua doesn’t come out and love does at the senior bowl what I think he’s going to. Build a mountain of buzz

I've been reviewing a lot of mocks. Most have 3 Qbs going in the first. I'm going to hang tough with my 5 prediction and say 2 others teams take one.

Also, when you are a team that ends up in the top 5 that normally doesn't land in the top 5, you have to take an opportunity you may not have. Grabbing a top tier QB being that oppertunity...they should be able to get a 1st for Stafford who is still in his early 30s. Bold GM stuff though.
I agree with that point. But I struggle to think of a team that would give up a 1 for him.

I’m starting to buy into if tua doesn’t come out miami stays at 5 and takes love. Actually I’m more than buying into it.

Heck we may have to move even if tua doesn’t come out and love does at the senior bowl what I think he’s going to. Build a mountain of buzz

Love is going to put on a show in this postseason work. That arm is going to make GMs drool.

The New York Giants are the team to watch, regarding trading its #4 pick. Gettleman has already stated, he'd like a to get back his 3rd rd pick back he traded to the Jets. They are open for business. Any team looking to jump Miami is going to call the Giants. I know the Dolphins have an enormous about of assets, but I'm not convinced they will get into a bidding war for the Giants pick.

is the thought still that Fromm will go back to school?

If so I full on believe that Miami will have one of tua, love, or Herbert in Miami in 2020.

They plucking a qb I don’t care what kinda noise Grier talks during the end season presser.

Although if I’m Grier and I just saw what happened to the Cleveland gm I’m trying to keep moving the ride or die qb decision as long as I can.

Nothing cuts your head off faster than the qb position.

I just don’t buy that Ross is gonna let these guys have another get out of jail free season with regards to qb.

Cause that’s what fitz is. A free pass.

Carolina, Chargers, Cincinnati, Indianapolis will probably select a QB in the 1st round. Miami is in prime position not just in 2020 but also 2021. Something to keep an eye on, especially since Grier has stated he's doesn't necessarily have to take a QB in 2020.

The New York Giants are the team to watch, regarding trading its #4 pick. Gettleman has already stated, he'd like a to get back his 3rd rd pick back he traded to the Jets. They are open for business. Any team looking to jump Miami is going to call the Giants. I know the Dolphins have an enormous about of assets, but I'm not convinced they will get into a bidding war for the Giants pick.

If I’m moving I’m going to the skins. If that’s where I’m trying to get. Cinci gets its pick at 1 is what it is but I’m trumping anything else for my qb by getting to 2.

For tua I’m not waiting.

Back
Top Bottom