Jordan Phillips Eager To Face Dolphins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Phillips Eager To Face Dolphins.

Well, I have an agenda. Hopefully he has a career game and gets a few sacks in. I can see him doing it, too. He usually only plays lights out when he's very motivated.

Yup he's good for a beast game once a year.

Probably this weekend. Then he'll go back to a 330lb bag of turd

He will look like Reggie White against us...

You know how this situation plays out. Dolphins gonna dolphin.
100% agreed. Much like everyone who comes back to play us, he will have a career game. 2 sacks, 5 TFL, fumble recovery and TD.

Against $u<k@$$ dolphins oline and a terrible qb in tannehill he will have a great day

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him crash through our interior line

Should we be afraid?

In Buffalo he made some "noise" (literally with his mouth) when he got there -- but in 7 games

he's only getting 1 tackle per game and 0 sacks. That said, I think this dude is gonna play his

career game and probably destroy our OL by the end of the 1st quarter.

It is probably more than coincidence that our run defense fell apart after he was released.

I’m not saying he is all world but you can’t replace talent with a street fa and expect anything good.

Reactions: A1.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that expects him to have at least a sack (maybe 2) and wreak havoc all day. That's just the kinda **** that happens to this team.

Back
Top Bottom