Jordan Phillips “gase Respects Me After This Game” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Phillips “gase Respects Me After This Game”

He was a great pick for us and an excellent player. Money is the issue. No biggy.

"After making a play in the Dolphins backfield, tackling running back Kenyan Drake for a loss in the fourth quarter, Phillips clapped his hands directly toward the Miami sideline.

His actions led to 10-yard taunting penalty that set the Dolphins up for their go-ahead score, a touchdown from quarterback Ryan Tannehill to receiver Kenny Stills, that helped Miami beat Buffalo, 21-17.

“Every time I made a play, I clapped my hands. And it was directed toward them. For some reason, they felt the need to run at me, and they paid for it,” Phillips said of the Dolphins after the game"

Did I miss something? I saw that he made a good play on Drake and then slapped Drake's legs to get the taunting penalty....but did he do something else?

"After making a play in the Dolphins backfield, tackling running back Kenyan Drake for a loss in the fourth quarter, Phillips clapped his hands directly toward the Miami sideline.

His actions led to 10-yard taunting penalty that set the Dolphins up for their go-ahead score, a touchdown from quarterback Ryan Tannehill to receiver Kenny Stills, that helped Miami beat Buffalo, 21-17.

“Every time I made a play, I clapped my hands. And it was directed toward them. For some reason, they felt the need to run at me, and they paid for it,” Phillips said of the Dolphins after the game"

Did I miss something? I saw that he made a good play on Drake and then slapped Drake's legs to get the taunting penalty....but did he do something else?

Clearly, the kid has some raw ability. But he needs to grow up and mature fairly quickly! Being a professional on the field(in the way he plays and handles his emotions) and off the field(putting in the work in the offseason) would go a long way.

The next play Gase ran the same f*ckin play and the same thing happened without the leg throw. Then Phillips came up and did some more taunting to the sideline but they didnt call it.

I have what ever Phillips is having!! Because the funky rope a dope he's smoking is making this young man delusional. He's been what he's been his entire career, a lackluster and inconsistent player with all the talent in the world. He'll make some splash plays, just like he did against his former team. But that's about it.

Must still be plugged in down here because that **** up in the Buffalo area is trash.

The saddest thing of all is that we were trotting Ted Larsen and Jesse Davis out there to "block" him.

I would have liked to have been able to acquit ourselves better against him.

As someone else mentioned....I am worried about this dude's mental health!

**** that fat lazy bum.

At least now he'll be motivated twice per season as opposed to never.
I don't think he'll be on the team next year after not listening to his coach who asked him to be professional during the game.

Gase respects him after he shows the exact reason WHY he got rid of him? OK....

More like an affirmation.

This man is not smart.

Back
Top Bottom