Jordan Poyer Likes Tweet Saying He Should Join Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Poyer Likes Tweet Saying He Should Join Dolphins

Ok so because people said he was injuried a lot, I looked to see how much. I could only find this year. He missed 4 games this year and they lost 3 or the 4 he was out. Including to us.

Can anyone else help find the previous year's injury history?

I find the whole 31 thing being old offensive!! I'm 10 Damn years older than that and pretty much he's still got 4 to 5 good years left!! Lol

He would probably like any team interested in signing him to a big contract at his age. The Dolphins and Bills are presently in the same situation cap wise and if the Bills determine they can’t afford him, I don’t see the Dolphins being able to afford him either.

While he would be a nice addition at the safety position. If the Dolphins feel Jones will be fully recovered and ready to play when the 2023 season starts, they have much bigger needs at CB, ILB, OL, RB, and TE than at safety, IMO.

We need a safety. Brandon Jones is a nice third safety, but he can’t cover which means he shouldn’t start in a normal NFL defense. He’s a 190 pound linebacker.

Poyer is very good but old, which might make him perfect. We can’t afford anyone expensive, but Poyer probably isn’t going to have many big money offers given that he’ll be a 32 year old safety.

I also wouldn’t mind trying Needham out at safety.

Back
Top Bottom