Jordan Poyer Likes Tweet Saying He Should Join Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Poyer Likes Tweet Saying He Should Join Dolphins

FA is a ways away and we have priorities but Poyer is a beast. Just sharing for convo purposes.

Which posters were claiming as little as two years ago that no quality NFL player would want to join this team?

The "Lemmings" were.
They appear to be RONG! - LOL

Ok so because people said he was injuried a lot, I looked to see how much. I could only find this year. He missed 4 games this year and they lost 3 or the 4 he was out. Including to us.

Can anyone else help find the previous year's injury history?

I find the whole 31 thing being old offensive!! I'm 10 Damn years older than that and pretty much he's still got 4 to 5 good years left!! Lol

I am sorry to hear about your shortened life span.

I'm 76 and it looks like I will be good for another 20 years, thanks to the miricale's of modern medicine and my having the good sense to do what the doctors recommend.

You do read what you write before you post, don't you? - LOL

Getting Poyer would be awesome, but we need at least one starting corner, a dependable O-Tackle, a powerback, an effective middle LB, a TE that can block & pass-catch equally. Add to that needing to lockup Wilkins soon, and it's very doubtful we can get him.

Never was a big fan of his. His wife on the other hand - ive been a fan of for years 🤣. With that, I would lean towards believing that he would rather play IN miami than FOR miami. I could see his production dropping wherever he plays after he gets paid.

He's a little older than Brock Marion was when he came to Miami but he really solidified their defensive backfield. I could see Poyer doing that here too.

Poyer is a nice player. How Brandon Jones progresses from the ACL will dictate if they make a move for a S.

We had a lot of injuries, outside Tua, that one hurt the most by far.

Not counting the other Jones, he could have played but made a business decision. Lack of character showed through big time.

I will toast a drink when he departs this offseason.

This draft looks to be deep at S. Rowe might not be back, Jones is rehabbing and is more of a box S, McKinneys a nice story and good depth…S might be BPA in round 2-3. Thoughts?

Which posters were claiming as little as two years ago that no quality NFL player would want to join this team?

The "Lemmings" were.
They appear to be RONG! - LOL
lol.. dolphins are a good young team who should be better next year (with a little luck with injuries), they have a player friendly coach, weather is great AND Florida has no state income tax.. what's not to like..

Eh, I don't see him as any better than Jones and would be a bigger cap hit. Pass. (Assuming Jones recovers fully)

He’s light years better than Jones in coverage. With that said yeah he’s be pricey and he’s on the wrong side of 30.

Great player but someone will be willing to pay him good money. Just wouldn't make sense for us when we have more important positional groups to improve on, plus contract extensions to figure out.

If we're going to spend money on any defensive position it has to be MLB/ILB or CB IMO.

Back
Top Bottom