Jordan Tripp interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Tripp interview

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;URWOab_9YJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=URWOab_9YJY[/video]

Can he start at MLB?

I would prefer the LB group like this: Jenkins - Tripp/Hull - Misi

Certainly is a country boy.

I hope he steps it up and plays a lot more.

Still unsure if the mike role is the best fit for him. More likely that his best position is the will (Jelani Jenkins' position). However, I'd like to see Tripp given a chance to play the mike in the preseason. I think that Jordie may be much better than just a special teams guy that some have projected.

Good interview.

He's a very fluid athlete.

He will take the leap big time this year.

With Suh and Mitchell and A.J. Francis and Phillips and Johnson keeping the middle of opposing offensives very busy our LB crew should be just fine.

Good interview.

He's a very fluid athlete.

He will take the leap big time this year.

With Suh and Mitchell and A.J. Francis and Phillips and Johnson keeping the middle of opposing offensives very busy our LB crew should be just fine.

Definitely has the physical tools - only knock there was his lack of strength/bulk and his short arms. Can't do anything about the short arms, but I expect that he's stronger and more in tune with what the teams needs at the position. If he could make a jump similar to the one Jenkins made last season, Miami's LB's are in business.

Definitely has the physical tools - only knock there was his lack of strength/bulk and his short arms. Can't do anything about the short arms, but I expect that he's stronger and more in tune with what the teams needs at the position. If he could make a jump similar to the one Jenkins made last season, Miami's LB's are in business.

Yes, I overall really like his tools and it is amazing what an NFL offseason can do for physical development.

He looks so small next to Misi... and Misi isn't a big backer....

He looks so small next to Misi... and Misi isn't a big backer....

Misi was a former D-linemen, who plays between 250 -260 at around 6'3 in height...Misi is plenty big enough.

My dark horse this year. He got snaps at MLB last offseason. He has been tearing it up this offseason working out and getting stronger. Hope he can man the middle.

Back
Top Bottom