Josey Jewell: "big Ten Player Of The Year" | Best Lb B10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josey Jewell: "big Ten Player Of The Year" | Best Lb B10

Nice, seems very instinctive and puts himself in good spots in coverage to make a play

Vea in the first, Andrew's in the second and Jewell in the third.

Pass...Maybe as a 4th rounder, but nothing earlier...

That looks like such a Dolphins draft...I may go into hibernation is that occurred. I hope Vea isn't our only option...4 QBs, Barkley, Nelson, Fitz should leave us with either Smith, James, Edmunds, or Vander Esch...

Stopped reading at Vea in the first. Would also stop watching and ban myself from this site, every other Dolphins site, and Hard Rock Stadium if it actually happened.

If we end up with James or Fitzpatrick in the first and a TE in the second.... I like Jewell, Leonard (one of my favorite prospects in this draft), Baker, and Holland the third round range. In this scenario I would take a LB in the third and another in the fourth.

Last edited:
Jewell in the 3rd is not a reach.

At where the Phins pick it is a reach....I see a very early day 3 player...he would have to have elite instincts for me to take a 4.8 LB that is under 235 in the first 2 days.

Pass...Maybe as a 4th rounder, but nothing earlier...

That looks like such a Dolphins draft...I may go into hibernation is that occurred. I hope Vea isn't our only option...4 QBs, Barkley, Nelson, Fitz should leave us with either Smith, James, Edmunds, or Vander Esch...
I would prefer another direction as well, but Vea is pretty consistently mocked in that range.

Stopped reading at Vea in the first. Would also stop watching and ban myself from this site, every other Dolphins site, and Hard Rock Stadium if it actually happened.

If we end up with James or Fitzpatrick in the first and a TE in the second.... I like Jewell, Leonard (one of my favorite prospects in this draft), Baker, and Holland the third round range. In this scenario I would take a LB in the third and another in the fourth.
If Fitzpatrick or James are there, I'd prefer either to Vea. I do think he's a good player though, and at a position of need.

Back
Top Bottom