Josh Allen had 21 dropped INTs in 2020 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen had 21 dropped INTs in 2020

Rev Kev

InTUAtive
Club Member
Reaction score

down what stretch? They blew everyone out for two months putting up monster scores then he won the Colts playoff game with no help from running game or defense. Then he played a clean game to beat the Ravens.

if down the stretch means THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME where no back got 20 yards and the defense couldnt stop anything...yeah he really sucks.
You forgot Frank Reich’s losing his Brain in the game calling moment - it may have had a factor

EJay

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score

I’m one that still doesn’t buy into Josh Allen suddenly being this great QB.

He improved, no doubt, but I still believe accuracy is and will be an issue for him.

If he manages to repeat 2020 in 2021 or even exceed, I’ll alter my view.

But the 21 near INT’s helps to confirm my belief that a lot of 2020 was good fortune. And teams not being able to adjust to improved play and surrounding talent.

We’ll see how defenses adjust and how he adjusts to them. I still don’t buy that the accuracy is miraculously a thing of the past. We shall see.

I’m still more included to believe in what I’ve seen for a few years versus just over one season. I need to see it again in 2021.

Ryan Tannehill showed improvement with a dominant rush attack and better weapons, but still reverts to the QB he’s always been when it’s time to put the team on his back. I see Allen similarly. When he has to sling it every down to bring his team back, the accuracy issue and decision making shines through.

Rev Kev

InTUAtive
Club Member
Reaction score
I’m one that still doesn’t buy into Josh Allen suddenly being this great QB.

He improved, no doubt, but I still believe accuracy is and will be an issue for him.

If he manages to repeat 2020 in 2021 or even exceed, I’ll alter my view.

But the 21 near INT’s helps to confirm my belief that a lot of 2020 was good fortune. And teams not being able to adjust to improved play and surrounding talent.

We’ll see how defenses adjust and how he adjusts to them. I still don’t buy that the accuracy is miraculously a thing of the past. We shall see.

I’m still more included to believe in what I’ve seen for a few years versus just over one season. I need to see it again in 2021.

Ryan Tannehill showed improvement with a dominant rush attack and better weapons, but still reverts to the QB he’s always been when it’s time to put the team on his back. I see Allen similarly. When he has to sling it every down to bring his team back, the accuracy issue and decision making shines through.
And his personal dropsies are going to hurt them eventually

1972forever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mahomes had 16 passes dropped by the defense which could have been intercepted in 2020. He is thought by many football people to be the best QB in the league. So I tend to view passes that could have been intercepted but were not intercepted as an irrelevant stat.

chuck dezl

Club Member
Reaction score
Miami really missed some opportunities in that first game...

Top Bottom