Josh Allen had 21 dropped INTs in 2020 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen had 21 dropped INTs in 2020

Would not shock me he is a nice player but he is not without flaws - the would have been TOs affect W and L column

The Bills dodged a few Ls last season but that is over and done we shall see if they can get away with this in the future

Worth 40 million per hell no

I do kno he is careless taking hits and it will catch up to him

I do kno he puts the ball on the carpet and it will catch up to him he was darn fortunate as he was with some of the drops but every QB has fumbles and Near INTs

Still Keeping the Jills together not likely with that upcoming salary

Last edited:
Part of the game. But what's crazy is down the stretch he started playing alot more like the Allen we saw the first two seasons.
Question becomes which Allen will we see next season?

It will definitely be interesting to see how Allen plays this year without a lot of COVID restrictions. He strikes me as a player that tends to overthink plays rather than just playing fast. Everything fell right for the Bills last year, they surely can't count on the same level of luck this year...

A little OT, but for years, I've wanted a more accurate INT stat. Take out those last second Hail Mary's and 'bounced off the receiver's chest' and add in things like dropped INTs. I suspect the results would be interesting.

Back to topic, as ANU said, Allen seemed to play more sloppy late in the season. Better teams? Injury? No idea, but '21 will be interesting

A little OT, but for years, I've wanted a more accurate INT stat. Take out those last second Hail Mary's and 'bounced off the receiver's chest' and add in things like dropped INTs. I suspect the results would be interesting.

Back to topic, as ANU said, Allen seemed to play more sloppy late in the season. Better teams? Injury? No idea, but '21 will be interesting

On a tangent, I'd like to see a better metric for scoring efficiency to replace Red Zone efficiency.

Points per red zone visit?

Something along the points per drives

(#TD * 6) + XP + (#FG * 3) + (#2pc * 2) all divided by (#Drives *7)

By drives, I means possessions.

So, if Miami had 7 possessions, the denominator would be 49.

Lets say, for giggles, they had 3 TD's, all XP's & 1 FG... the numerator would be 24.

The new metric (scoring efficiency) would be approx. 49%

Something along the points per drives

(#TD * 6) + XP + (#FG * 3) + (#2pc * 2) all divided by (#Drives *7)

By drives, I means possessions.

So, if Miami had 7 possessions, the denominator would be 49.

Lets say, for giggles, they had 3 TD's, all XP's & 1 FG... the numerator would be 24.

The new metric (scoring efficiency) would be approx. 49%
Doesn't need to be a percentage. Just average hiw many points per RZ trip a team gets.

2 tds and xps plus two fgs over 4 visits would be 5 points per visit.

Part of the game. But what's crazy is down the stretch he started playing alot more like the Allen we saw the first two seasons.
Question becomes which Allen will we see next season?

down what stretch? They blew everyone out for two months putting up monster scores then he won the Colts playoff game with no help from running game or defense. Then he played a clean game to beat the Ravens.

if down the stretch means THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME where no back got 20 yards and the defense couldnt stop anything...yeah he really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom