Josh Allen presser today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen presser today

If it's true that Harbaugh called Ross to inquire about the job, he should be Miami’s pick.

Vance Joseph can come back as DC. I thought he was pretty good in Miami. Brought a lot if energy, but as a HC he struggled in Denver.

If that's the case, I'm done. I will be openly rooting against this stupid fuc*ing franchise until Grier is fired and Ross is dead.

He's not my first choice either, but there is something to be said for learning from past failures.

I'm not going to flip out at any hire, my poops are better at developing players and retaining staff than Flores was after all.

He’s not coming here. Would you come here and have tua as your qb? Or go to giants and maybe get Watson. He’s had Josh Allen is qb he’s not taking a drop down from that.
Always got to be one to try and derail the thread.

Iron Man Reaction GIF

If that's the case, I'm done. I will be openly rooting against this stupid fuc*ing franchise until Grier is fired and Ross is dead.
Me too! I can only take so much stupidity from this franchise before I'm done! I'm at the breaking point right now depending on who the next head coach is.

If it's true that Harbaugh called Ross to inquire about the job, he should be Miami’s pick.

Vance Joseph can come back as DC. I thought he was pretty good in Miami. Brought a lot if energy, but as a HC he struggled in Denver.
Harbaugh would bring in Fangio as the DC most likely.

No to any coordinator whose success is directly tied to a great QB. He had success w Allen? So would most people.

See Gase and Manning.

I hope it’s Harbaugh or McDaniel. The Shanahan tree is legit.

He’s not coming here. Would you come here and have tua as your qb? Or go to giants and maybe get Watson. He’s had Josh Allen is qb he’s not taking a drop down from that.
FFS! We could have a thread talking about people's favorite steak sauce, and Tua would somehow get brought into the conversation and get egged on for liking Heinz 57 over ****ing A.1.

FFS! We could have a thread talking about people's favorite steak sauce, and Tua would somehow get brought into the conversation and get egged on for liking Heinz 57 over ****ing A.1.

We can totally do it.

"Tua is nothing like A1. He's NOT that important"

Am I doing it right? 🤣

Seriously though even as someone not sold on him, I can see it's getting a bit redundant to talk about him EVERY THREAD.

We can interview him again in 3 years. The Giants will fire him.

.....and exactly why is Watson in play for the Giants but not Miami? I don't want Watson but it seems like the team last season most interested in Watson was Miami.

Watson in New York, IMO, is a match made in Hell.

Allen also mentioned wanting Dorsey as their OC so that kills the idea Dorsey would come with Daboll.

I think we've had about 20 posts in this thread without anyone making it about a certain left-handed quarterback. That's a record.

Back
Top Bottom