Josh Allen rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen rumor

Mike McDaniel

Active Roster
Reaction score
Rumors are that the Bills' Josh Allen is going to miss a LOT of time due to a ligament tear. Nothing confirmed yet but if true...

Probably a UCL strain. I think if it were a tear, we'd hear about it by now but I suppose anything is possible.

Hopefully he's healthy by the time we play them again.

No excuses.

The Bills aren't as good as they are hyped up to be.

Would we benefit from that? Definitely. But you know we won the division in 2008 and while I wouldn't trade that playoff season for anything, the fact that we were competing with Matt Cassell and not Brady cheapens that division title. Personally I don't necessarily care about division titles or not, I just want to make the playoffs even if its a wild card.

I'd probably laugh if Allen got injured being Allen and taking on linebackers intentionally in a game where they're up by 3 scores. But he got hurt in the pocket in a way I'm surprised a whole lot more QB's don't get hurt.

Would we benefit from that? Definitely. But you know we won the division in 2008 and while I wouldn't trade that playoff season for anything, the fact that we were competing with Matt Cassell and not Brady cheapens that division title. Personally I don't necessarily care about division titles or not, I just want to make the playoffs even if its a wild card.

I'd probably laugh if Allen got injured being Allen and taking on linebackers intentionally in a game where they're up by 3 scores. But he got hurt in the pocket in a way I'm surprised a whole lot more QB's don't get hurt.
Matt Cassell and the pats spanked us that year if I remember correctly. 48-31 or something stupid.

Sean McDermott is actually just refusing to talk to media about it period which is a sign that he hasn’t come to terms with the seriousness of the injury just yet or Sean is playing a guessing game with his next opponents with 3 games in about 2 weeks upcoming.

Back
Top Bottom