Josh Allen talks about how important patience is for young QB’s (Tua correlation) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen talks about how important patience is for young QB’s (Tua correlation)

Anyone that made up their mind about Tua based on last year is clueless in understanding context.

Ouch! You’ve called out a few people on the board with that statement and I love it!!

One thing I will add to this thread. Yes having Diggs helped Allen a ton, and the Bills gave up plenty of capital to get Diggs. Last year was the first year Diggs ever made the Pro-Bowl. They helped and complimented one another

You mean the game the entire receiving core was injured or coming off of an injury all except a rookie receiver. The same game the OL played their worst game of the season. People are too quick to place blame solely on the QB. Isn’t it like placing week #17 in Buffalo solely on Tua?

How do you have a username like “non homer” and then post this homer stuff?

How do you have a username like “non homer” and then post this homer stuff?
Not sure where there was any homerism in my post, if that’s even a word. Just tossing out a few things that were completely overlooked. Games like that and week 17 last year can and will make players hungry to work harder.

The real money doesn’t kick in until the cap goes up dramatically. It’s a good contract for all involved.

Here is the breakdown of the contract. It is a team friendly deal when you consider the cap will go up.

Cap Hits
21: $10.2M (+$3.3M)
22: $16.3M (-$6.7M)
23: $39.7M
24: $41.7M
25: $51.2M
26: $47M
27: $40M
28: $41.5M

I still have ptsd of being a bills fan and the last time we gave Fitzpatrick a big contract. ( and I love Fitz still) I hope and think josh will be different.

This is where the rubber will meet the road.

By the way, that captain patch means absolutely nothing for the Lolphins. They got rid of every single captain they had last year during the off-season except for Jesse Davis.

He’s still the captain of a ship with a titanic size hole in it.

Anyone that made up their mind about Tua based on last year is clueless in understanding context.

So he is getting taller, bigger, stronger and more durable over the next couple of years?

Put me in the clueless category.....

Back
Top Bottom