Josh Allen was the pick to make....... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen was the pick to make.......

I would Really like for you to point out the 3 plays that he should have been picked off. Dont tell me the Diggs 49 yarders after getting the turnover. That Ball was placed at were ONLY Diggs had a shot at that ball. Or are you talking about the placement of the Brown pass that SHOULD have been a TD. Please tell me the 3 throws he should have been picked.

It didn't happen.

He made it up.

Yep I absolutely loved his off platform Dime to Brown (that should have been a TD, but the NFL Refs make so much up as they go).

That was definitely a td but there was some bad calls on the raiders in that game. A lot of em too

Allen is still making some ill-advised throws under pressure, and that will catch up to him. However, his accuracy has improved more than I ever thought it would, and he's got the arm to bail him out and make some spectacular throws.

One thing ive noticed is the bills have been fearless in what would be considered moments in the game to be conservative. 3rd and 1 against the raiders and allen goes deep. They did the same thing to us at the end of our game. They just kept attacking despite the scoreboard and clock. Not sure if its a daboll or mcdermott thing

Why would I argue with Bills fans...why are you not on your own board and taking your rose colored glasses over there?

Is 14 games a large enough sample size?

No, it's not.

As Ernie pointed out, he's had a fair few INTs dropped in that period. Stats without context are deceiving. I'll continue to trust my eyes.

Well it's this simple, of all the current AFC starting qbs, are there 5 qbs that you would rather be at the helm for your team if you needed a game winning drive? Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, Rothlisberger, ?????

So you cannot name those three throws that should have been picked. Thanks for playing though
Prove to me that it's true or else it's false!

Lazy.

Clearly nobody cares enough to satiate your view, but I did watch one throw against the Dolphins where he threw into double coverage and Diggs just happened to outjump both defenders to come out with it. Since it's a highlight play I'm sure you can find that anywhere if you bothered.

Josh Allen has played very well, but he's not 33/4 or whatever it is good and I feel for you if you think so.

I'll take Josh Allen. He's one of only a few since I've been posting here that I said I'd bet on as franchise quarterbacks at the next level. I'm with the Bills fans on this one.

Dolphin fans around here can have their Baker Mayfield. And Burrow. And Herbert. And Lamar Jackson. I'm good.

Josh Allen's biggest knock was being an inaccurate passer. But he's improved on that deficiency this year and it has made all the difference. The guy is playing lights out. No more excuses, he's come into his own. No denying how he's elevated his game. I'll take that over most of the other starting QB's in the league. Well worth the investment and development in Allen

Prove to me that it's true or else it's false!

Lazy.

Clearly nobody cares enough to satiate your view, but I did watch one throw against the Dolphins where he threw into double coverage and Diggs just happened to outjump both defenders to come out with it. Since it's a highlight play I'm sure you can find that anywhere if you bothered.

Josh Allen has played very well, but he's not 33/4 or whatever it is good and I feel for you if you think so.
Still waiting for the OPs that i comment to me Where are the 3 Plays that should have been Picked. He made the statement not me, so back up his statement. Otherwise it is like I said

Still waiting for the OPs that i comment to me Where are the 3 Plays that should have been Picked. He made the statement not me, so back up his statement. Otherwise it is like I said
Josh Allen is the reigning two time champion of throwing the highest percentage of uncatchable passes in the league. What are you hoping for here? Someone to re-watch the game and cut you up a YouTube video all so you can be like, "Oh ok, you win"?

It's fine though. Josh Allen is now a 0.7 INT % QB and jumped 12% points in accuracy in a single year. You win. This is the REAL Josh Allen. Not some 2019 Minkah Fitzpatrick magical 4 game sample size.

Josh Allen is the reigning two time champion of throwing the highest percentage of uncatchable passes in the league. What are you hoping for here? Someone to re-watch the game and cut you up a YouTube video all so you can be like, "Oh ok, you win"?

It's fine though. Josh Allen is now a 0.7 INT % QB and jumped 12% points in accuracy in a single year. You win. This is the REAL Josh Allen. Not some 2019 Minkah Fitzpatrick magical 4 game sample size.
Go back to the end of last season. 14 game sample size. But keep trying. Anyone still want to tell me the three plays he should have been picked on Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom