Josh Allen was the pick to make....... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen was the pick to make.......

Darnold is garbage he was in Collage. Rosen wasn't much better. Mayfield believe it or not performs better under center than in the shotgun. It was broken down nicely by a YouTuber last year but I'll be damned if I can find it, 55 and I were talking about it and I was surprised to see how much better he was under center. It wasn't implying don't use him in shotgun it was saying he reads the D better under center and during his drop back.
I think Mayfield is on a great situation right now. Let’s see what happens if the Browns run game gets shut down and they need to throw to win.

Josh Allen is who he is. Has a ton of flaws but if you give him a good running game and don’t ask him to do what he’s bad at he’ll look very good. If he gets behind and has to press like last night he’ll show his warts

Josh Allen is who he is. Has a ton of flaws but if you give him a good running game and don’t ask him to do what he’s bad at he’ll look very good. If he gets behind and has to press like last night he’ll show his warts

That covers a lot of QBs

Not elites like mahomes or Wilson. That’s my goal and I think that’s Tua

Which is why I said "a lot" and not 'all.'
A little OT, but I still get annoyed at announcers with statements like 'give Cleo enough time in the pocket and he can pick you apart.' DUH!! Give anyone in FH enough time and they'll pick you apart. In this case, give a lot of QBs a good run game and have them do ONLY what they're good at and they can win.
I admit, I'm on a rant and not directed at you. All QBs are better under ideal circumstances.

3rd & 14 NYJ 14

11:05

J.Allen sacked at NYJ 22 for -8 yards (T.Basham). FUMBLES (T.Basham) RECOVERED by NYJ-J.Franklin-Myers at NYJ 20. J.Franklin-Myers to NYJ 20 for no gain (Dary.Williams).

Man it took a few games but the real Josh Allen has shown up and at least stayed for a little while.

3rd & 14 NYJ 14
11:05

J.Allen sacked at NYJ 22 for -8 yards (T.Basham). FUMBLES (T.Basham) RECOVERED by NYJ-J.Franklin-Myers at NYJ 20. J.Franklin-Myers to NYJ 20 for no gain (Dary.Williams).

Man it took a few games but the real Josh Allen has shown up and at least stayed for a little while.
Early Mvp candidates Cam and Josh - just flush!!!

Last edited:
Wow funny posters no longer lining up to tell us how we missed on this player should have moved up to select him facts are he is no MVP candidate- he is easy for coordinators to confuse and is mostly a threat when he runs. Which doesn’t amount to a long career for these one read wonders are entering the league every year

He also is absolutely horid at ball security for a running QB but who cares because he can pile up fantasy football numbers

Back
Top Bottom