Josh Allen | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

Think you'll find Tua beat this same Pats team last week

I'll say it, I'd rather have Tua. Allen had a decent game I admit that but the NE defense folded. They were far tougher when Tua took them apart last week
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Think you'll find Tua beat this same Pats team last week

I'll say it, I'd rather have Tua. Allen had a decent game I admit that but the NE defense folded. They were far tougher when Tua took them apart last week

Don't die on that hill friend. Come down, and get your credibility and sanity back.

What’s with the Dolphins fans embracing the transitive property recently. It is freaking bizarre.

Herbert not in playoff = Tua not in playoff
Therefore Tua = Herbert

Dolphins beat Mac Jones = Bills beat Mac Jones
Therefore Dolphins = Bills and Tua = Allen

😀😀😀😃😀

What does Tua bring to you that Allen doesn’t.
Accuracy and from next season (when he has a line and actual weapons) consistency.

I'm sick of the Allen stuff. Every time he has a good game everyone acts like he's one of the top QBs in the league. Then he has a bad game like with Atlanta and everyone sees he isn't all that,. Then he has a good game and its back on the bandwagon

Allen is flashy I'll give you that but Tua will turn out to be more reliable. Brady isn't flashy at all and never has been. Compared to Lamar Tom Brady is boring to watch but he gets the job done time and again. That's the kind of QB Tua will be. Allen can have the highlight reels I just want consistency

Accuracy and from next season (when he has a line and actual weapons) consistency.

I'm sick of the Allen stuff. Every time he has a good game everyone acts like he's one of the top QBs in the league. Then he has a bad game like with Atlanta and everyone sees he isn't all that,. Then he has a good game and its back on the bandwagon

Allen is flashy I'll give you that but Tua will turn out to be more reliable. Brady isn't flashy at all and never has been. Compared to Lamar Tom Brady is boring to watch but he gets the job done time and again. That's the kind of QB Tua will be. Allen can have the highlight reels I just want consistency

Look it's OK to hate the bills and Josh allen. Just be honest about it.

Coming up with weird illogical takes, and ruining your own credibility is not the way to do it.

Do you know the only player on his first four seasons with more touchdowns then Josh Allen?

Dan Marino.

Think about that. Maybe that will adjust your blinders a little.

He's breaking record after record for the franchise and NFL. Does he have bad games ? Absolutely. Yes he can lay a stinker.

So does every other QB. The difference is that since Josh didn't fit the original narrative pundits are harder on Allen when he does.

...you have to be mad in

sane stupid or just

ignorant to not see

how A++ (Eh Plus Plus)

Allen's game has become.

The kid is an absolute stud!

Big. Strong. Fast. Smart (37 wonderlic). Rocket arm.

A man's man playing QB!

:eyepop:

But yeah, li'l Tua is gonna eat that boys lunch next year!

:pnkr:

This is the post of the day. You've done gone and lost it.

All QBs have bad games sorry. If you really would take Tua over Allen I don’t know what to tell you other than take the Homer glasses off or stop accepting mediocrity.

There isn’t a single metric in looking at QBs that would lead me to chose Tua to build my team around over Allen.

All QBs have bad games sorry. If you really would take Tua over Allen I don’t know what to tell you other than take the Homer glasses off or stop accepting mediocrity.

There isn’t a single metric in looking at QBs that would lead me to chose Tua to build my team around over Allen.
Every time he has a great game, nearly every week. I'm sick of him kicking our asses.

Look it's OK to hate the bills and Josh allen. Just be honest about it.

Coming up with weird illogical takes, and ruining your own credibility is not the way to do it.

Do you know the only player on his first four seasons with more touchdowns then Josh Allen?

Dan Marino.

Think about that. Maybe that will adjust your blinders a little.

He's breaking record after record for the franchise and NFL. Does he have bad games ? Absolutely. Yes he can lay a stinker.

So does every other QB. The difference is that since Josh didn't fit the original narrative pundits are harder on Allen when he does.
Well okay we'll have to revisit this thread this time next season because Tua's season is over so nothing he can do now to improve other than practice and hope his front office gets him some weapons and better Olinemen.

Allen's season will be done as well after the game against Mahomes

Well okay we'll have to revisit this thread this time next season because Tua's season is over so nothing he can do now to improve other than practice and hope his front office gets him some weapons and better Olinemen.

Based on what?

Allen be Mahomes doesn’t exist.

Allen vs that KC defense that he has shredded earlier this year. With over 300 passing 3TDs and 0 picks and 59 yards on ground and another TD.

Mahomes vs Bills defense is the other variable. And I am fully confident in a shootout if needed.

You already lost all credibility. And honestly I don't take pleasure in picking on the mentally questionable.

Can Tua become better? Sure he can!

Can the bills possibly lose this week? Of course they can!

Does any of that change your crazy take that currently you'd take Tua over Josh allen?

No, no it doesn't. You still look like a fool.

Back
Top Bottom