Josh Allen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

All we were told from Tua naysayers and bored Bills Fans who troll other teams sites is that GREAT players elevate and Did Mac ever Elevate over and above Allen last night

So bad was the Bills offence that BB refused to let Mac throw the ball - had the Bills done anything Mac would have been forced to keep up but he didn’t have to

Let’s end any debate that Allen isnt a top 10 QB but top 3 you have to be joking

I lean on the side of giving Allen a pass from last night due to conditions. That wind is gonna jack any accuracy up no matter what. That being said, in previous games he does seem to get rattled fairly easily and that definitely affects his accuracy.

I just went through the first 3 quarters of the Bills offense from last night and there were A LOT of drops that should have been catches. Again, could be conditions. It was also bad decision making to rely on passing so much last night, thats on McD.
Agree the Biggest issues that stick in my head.

2 Drops from Knox (one a TD)
1 Drop from Diggs on a Dime for a TD
Beasley sideline catch brought back from a hold that was not needed.

In typical fashion the Patriots didnt beat the Bills they out executed and like happens so often in NE games the opposition beats themselves.

All we were told from Tua naysayers and bored Bills Fans who troll other teams sites is that GREAT players elevate and Did Mac ever Elevate over and above Allen last night

So bad was the Bills offence that BB refused to let Mac throw the ball - had the Bills done anything Mac would have been forced to keep up but he didn’t have to

Let’s end any debate that Allen isnt a top 10 QB but top 3 you have to be joking
I agree with this entire statement. Lets say Knox makes his catches, Diggs makes his, Bills are up two scores in the 3rd. I would have loved to see Scuba Steve Jones (i man it was 28 degrees man the **** up a scuba suit?) was able to keep up.

Now reference Allen I agree he is probably the 7th best QB in the league right now but still needs to grow to get into that top three talk. I also still think there is room for growth, I do not think he is at his ceiling yet. This season seems more like his floor.

So then the Fins havent been successful in your lifetime, good to know. Head off to your youtube and watch the 70s teams.

Ahhh pro tip.

1. Dont talk about the Bills if you dont want me to show up.
2. If you do there is that ignore button so you dont have to take you walk.
I’ll take my teams history over the JiLLLLs any day of the week my friend!

What really confused me last night was the lack of designed runs for Allen. The only times he was moving up field were blown up plays like Judy overshooting from the right giving him a huge lane. Mind boggling why you don't queue up runs for a mobile QB.

I agree with this entire statement. Lets say Knox makes his catches, Diggs makes his, Bills are up two scores in the 3rd. I would have loved to see Scuba Steve Jones (i man it was 28 degrees man the **** up a scuba suit?) was able to keep up.

Now reference Allen I agree he is probably the 7th best QB in the league right now but still needs to grow to get into that top three talk. I also still think there is room for growth, I do not think he is at his ceiling yet. This season seems more like his floor.

Yes Allen has room to improve

Similarly count the number of passes Tua’s weapons have dropped ALL year

Drives halted far too many punts

Tua is at his floor

Tua is going to leave Allen in the dust as the second best QB in the division

What really confused me last night was the lack of designed runs for Allen. The only times he was moving up field were blown up plays like Judy overshooting from the right giving him a huge lane. Mind boggling why you don't queue up runs for a mobile QB.
Agree. There is talk that the reason the Designed Runs have been few and far between this year is because of "protecting the asset" think. But at the end of the day you are taking a very potent (specially in the redzone) off the field. Another question that McD has not been able to answer all Season, is WHY is Gabe Davis not on the field more after his rookie Campaign, and when he does get on the field he produces

Agreed

Yes Allen has room to improve

Similarly count the number of passes Tua’s weapons have dropped ALL year

Drives halted far too many punts

Tua is at his floor

Tua is going to leave Allen in the dust as the second best QB in the division
I have ben advocating Tua since the beginning of the season when alot of this fan base was on the He who shall not be named bandwagon. If Tua does leave Allen in the Dust we will see. But there are flaws with Tua as well that will hurt him, while his arm is adaquate for example, I would have really loved to see what he would so in that wind from last night. There is something about Fins that just dont matchup well against the Bills

@BillsFanInPeace

I do hope you guys win a Superbowl in the near future if the Dolphins are not in the mix. The Bills Mafia giving to worthy causes is an example of classy fans.
Everybody deserves their time in the Sun. So just beat Brady in Tampa and New England in their home. Not a big Josh Allen fan but I believe he can go on a run and the Bills can do it. We will do our best to beat New England in the last game of the season and hand you guys the Top Seed in the AFC and all roads will go through Buffalo.

@BillsFanInPeace

I do hope you guys win a Superbowl in the near future if the Dolphins are not in the mix. The Bills Mafia giving to worthy causes is an example of classy fans.
Everybody deserves their time in the Sun. So just beat Brady in Tampa and New England in their home. Not a big Josh Allen fan but I believe he can go on a run and the Bills can do it. We will do our best to beat New England in the last game of the season and hand you guys the Top Seed in the AFC and all roads will go through Buffalo.
I am a little Testy today mainly because I listened to a narrative last night and today about Allen not being good, inaccurate, etc etc etc. End of the day I bet people couldnt name 5 QBs that could perform in those conditions last night better than Allen. But now I have to listen to the NFL Media also slobber all over Scuba Steve Jones and his three passes, and the genius of BB to be scared of his QB throwing the ball. The Bills have been out coached in Four of their losses (NE, JAX, TENN, PITT) and out classed on the Field in the Indy game (This would probably be the only game I would put on Allen).

I worry about TB mainly because White being out, really hurts that matchup, But nothing about this NE team that scares me going forward.

Eventhough the draft inaccurate talking points are back I think there is likely 1 maybe 2 QBs I would take over Allen for this team. I just wish I could rewind to 2020 and show McD and Daboll what happened when they played their brand of football and didnt coach scared.

I was impressed with Allen last night. He made some impressive throws in those conditions. His receivers didn’t catch them. I don’t really like Allen as a player though. He whines to the officials all the time. It’s pathetic. That makes me root against him. I still think he’s destined for a serious injury the way he takes contact on the run. The Bills should be blaming their coaches for that failure last night. Allen wasn’t the issue.

Back
Top Bottom