Josh Allen | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

Agree the Biggest issues that stick in my head.

2 Drops from Knox (one a TD)
1 Drop from Diggs on a Dime for a TD
Beasley sideline catch brought back from a hold that was not needed.

In typical fashion the Patriots didnt beat the Bills they out executed and like happens so often in NE games the opposition beats themselves.
Just an interesting factoid: are you aware that the Fins OL ranks 32nd in pass protection.. with a substantial gap between them and 31st

.... and that Fins receivers lead the league in drops?

It's hard to argue that Allen or most any QB not named Mahones or Rodgers could have done what Tua has accomplished over the past 5 games.

Maybe, but this is not about beating the Dolphins, its about winning a SB and right now the Dolphins have about the same chance as the Bills of doing that this year......
Here I thought we were talking about Josh Allen?

Just an interesting factoid: are you aware that the Fins OL ranks 32nd in pass protection.. with a substantial gap between them and 31st

.... and that Fins receivers lead the league in drops?

It's hard to argue that Allen or most any QB not named Mahones or Rodgers could have done what Tua has accomplished over the past 5 games.
I understand that take. I have not been down on Tua and before the deadline was saying it will hurt fins more than not moving on from him.

I am a little Testy today mainly because I listened to a narrative last night and today about Allen not being good, inaccurate, etc etc etc.
Not saying he is not good but you gonna need help just like Tua needs help. Your WR sare small and not a big catch radius for a QB who throws a little high at times. Diggs and Beasley even Knox great receivers but small catch raduis. Phins have Parker Gesicki and Mack Holland that Tua just launched it up to. You need some big receivers in my opinion.

I am a little Testy today mainly because I listened to a narrative last night and today about Allen not being good, inaccurate, etc etc etc. End of the day I bet people couldnt name 5 QBs that could perform in those conditions last night better than Allen. But now I have to listen to the NFL Media also slobber all over Scuba Steve Jones and his three passes, and the genius of BB to be scared of his QB throwing the ball. The Bills have been out coached in Four of their losses (NE, JAX, TENN, PITT) and out classed on the Field in the Indy game (This would probably be the only game I would put on Allen).

I worry about TB mainly because White being out, really hurts that matchup, But nothing about this NE team that scares me going forward.

Eventhough the draft inaccurate talking points are back I think there is likely 1 maybe 2 QBs I would take over Allen for this team. I just wish I could rewind to 2020 and show McD and Daboll what happened when they played their brand of football and didnt coach scared.
You are a homer like the rest of us; I've never had a problem with you and your posts. Can't say that about some other Bills fans.

Not saying he is not good but you gonna need help just like Tua needs help. Your WR sare small and not a big catch radius for a QB who throws a little high at times. Diggs and Beasley even Knox great receivers but small catch raduis. Phins have Parker Gesicki and Mack Holland that Tua just launched it up to. You need some big receivers in my opinion.
Have one in Davis. Some reason McD and Daboll phased him out of this years offense.

I watched every snap of that game and was impressed by Allen. He’s throwing darts in 40 mph wind. His WR’s let him down. So many drops.

I think that is part of why the Bills drafted him.

Laramie, WY (Elevation is 7,165 feet) where JA played college ball can have some real nasty Buffalo like weather.

Will he elevate his team? In the big moments guys will be remembered for being winners or losers

IMO JA is more Cam than Aaron that is fine by me I hope they continue calling designed run plays

Josh Allen should only run when things breakdown. This kid is not going last in the NFL by taking shot after shot after shot. Now with a ankle/toe sprain and is questionable for the Panthers game according to CBS Sports. He needs to stop getting blasted he will have a very short career.

we are still wait and seeon how clutch Tua is. he hasnt really had to play in a critical NFL game yet. He's doing great during the winning streak, but honestly most non dolphin fans would see these as throw away games since we really dont have that high of a chance to make the playoffs.

The thing that the Bills need to focus on is just waiting to see if Allen takes the next step or if he turns into a RT17 (who i did love). granted not at JA's level but RT had all the physical talents, the cannon, the wheels, just when the games mattered, his already lack of pocket presence seemed to get even worse.

a couple of my friends that are Bills fans try to blame everything on shitty rb's. I dont watch the Bills except twice a year so i dont know much about them, but maybe like RT17, JA needs a running back to take pressure off him. For all i care JA can destroy his career by week 17 running the ball 100 yards a game and throwing for another 400, my fantasy playoff chances will be benefitted. at some point someone is going to figure out how to handcuff Diggs and its lights out though (and yes i know Beasley destroyed us, but we dont coach against the bills for some reason)

I'm loving this season. It started with everyone on Allen's jock and it's ending with Tua completely eclipsing him. He didn't;t even make the prowl after signing a billion dollar contract. All hype and zero production.

The media are all over this guy because of the arm strength, Thanks but id rather have Tua's football intelligence and ball placement. It amazes me that we've almost caught them in the division standings

I'm loving this season. It started with everyone on Allen's jock and it's ending with Tua completely eclipsing him. He didn't;t even make the prowl after signing a billion dollar contract. All hype and zero production.

The media are all over this guy because of the arm strength, Thanks but id rather have Tua's football intelligence and ball placement. It amazes me that we've almost caught them in the division standings
Welcome to FH

4,289 total yards and 35 total touchdowns with 3 games to play.

If Tua had these stats do you think he would be deserving of a trip to the Pro Bowl?

Back
Top Bottom