Josh Allen | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

Lol…….Tua

Who is the guy? Tua on the same level as Allen? Tua may not even be a full time starting NFL QB past this season.

You put Tua on the Bills and we’re a middling below .500 team…….put Allen on the Dolphins and they’re in 1st place of the division.

Josh Allen - 4048 yds 34 TD 12 INT
Tua T. - 2141 yds 14 TD 8 INT

He doesn’t get credit because you find a QB like Tua anywhere off the streets…….they come a dime a dozen.

I'm trying to be more open to Tuas development...but these comparisons are ridiculous. He is not currently better than Josh Allen.

He's currently what I'd rank as somewhere in the mid tier, between 13 and 20 interchangeably with other QB.

Allen on the other hand is a top 5 QB in the league and a top 3 young QB at the least.

Add in Allen’s rushing numbers as well.
if this is what regression looks like sign me up.

4,667 total yards - 38 total touchdowns after 15 games

Thought he was going to be one of the best over the next 10 years, he has regressed, this makes me happy….
Where is that bills fan who was here every day during our losing streak, not to make fun but just b/c he cared to make honest observations and have good conversation with fins fans, hahahaha. And he would keep a record at the bottom of his post with Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, comical.
Please never compare back and PS, the bills will go nowhere with that coach of yours, he is top 5 worst in the NFL! Love to see it, hahahaha!
How is this post working out for you?

Josh Allen just limped into the playoffs,. Haven't seen the game but the stats look like rookie numbers lol
How was Tua with the weather? Just asking? Just look at my post on the previous page or the numbers above. That is the Regression the OP said right there with Brady Brees Rodgers and Manning to ever do it.

Josh Allen final stats

5,170 total yards
42 total touchdowns

Name another quarterback who’s played in worse weather conditions this year.

You forgot 15 INTs, one of the worst numbers in the NFL
Mahomes - 13, Brady - 12, Burrow - 14, Carr - 14, Stafford - 17. Our qb had 10 in nearly 300 less attempts. He would have led the league. This is not really an argument against Allen. Kid is a complete stud and I'd trade Tua and whatever the hell the Bills wanted to get him...as would you.

Dang it's a funny day when "regressing" is 5000+ yards and 40+ touchdowns.

Reminds me of when Roger's said his bad seasons were other qb's good seasons.

Josh can be inconsistent yes.

But this is funny

Dang it's a funny day when "regressing" is 5000+ yards and 40+ touchdowns.

Reminds me of when Roger's said his bad seasons were other qb's good seasons.

Josh can be inconsistent yes.

But this is funny
it will be even funnier after tomorrow's game. I smell his worst game of the season coming up

Considering he had two bad games last two weeks I think we are due for a good one.

But hey it may work out that way.

But you sure are bitter. Hopefully after you guys move on from tuna you get a better QB.

Back
Top Bottom