Josh Allen | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

This Bills Chiefs game is going to come down to who wants it more.

Imo it’s going to be a physical game and the receivers on both sides will have to fight to get open.

Hopefully the refs will let them play or it could turn into a flag fest.

This Bills Chiefs game is going to come down to who wants it more.

Imo it’s going to be a physical game and the receivers on both sides will have to fight to get open.

Hopefully the refs will let them play or it could turn into a flag fest.

Unfortunately this is the game where the loss of tredavious white will show and I am not sure how the secondary will play.

If the d line doesn't get pressure it could be a long day.

I agree without pressure Mahomes will easily put up 30+

Levi Wallace didn’t exactly have his best game against the Pats. He’ll have to play at his very best against the Chiefs or they’ll take advantage of him as much as they can. Without Tre White the entire secondary will have to help each other out.

Unfortunately this is the game where the loss of tredavious white will show and I am not sure how the secondary will play.

If the d line doesn't get pressure it could be a long day.
I 100% agree here, since Tre went down there hasnt been a team I have been scared about to exploit not having him. KC though can, Dane Jackson better be ready.

Key remains like it did earlier in the season.

Do Not Blitz Mahomes, but IMPARATIVE to get pressure with the front 4. Find kelce on third down and lock him down. Bracket Hill and make mahomes beat you with the other weapons.

Here was my order pre draft

1) Darnold
2) Allen
3) Rosen
4) Baker
5) Lamar

Lamar style reminded me too much like Tyrod Taylor at the time and I didn’t want the Bills to go back to back with that style of play at quarterback.

I hated Darnold and Rosen. Lamar I thought was a high risk pick, you could have got Lamar or you could have got out of the NFL by now.

I still worry about Jackson's playing style, it isn't sustainable and it's proving to be true.

Speaking of running the Bills need to get Allen a running game. He can't be running the ball as much as he does. It's to risky.

I’d rather keep Allen’s designed runs to a minimum unless it’s playoff time then you do whatever it takes.

Yes he can get injured but when you think of it many many quarterbacks have been injured in the pocket.

Thought he was going to be one of the best over the next 10 years, he has regressed, this makes me happy….
Where is that bills fan who was here every day during our losing streak, not to make fun but just b/c he cared to make honest observations and have good conversation with fins fans, hahahaha. And he would keep a record at the bottom of his post with Allens wins and Tuas wins, hahaha, comical.
Please never compare back and PS, the bills will go nowhere with that coach of yours, he is top 5 worst in the NFL! Love to see it, hahahaha!
This post didn’t age well at all. LoL

Did anyone see the safety for Bills pregame speech? Poyer, I believe is his name. It’s tuff AF! Got me hyped! Hope the fins can up be there soon not just winning but destroying teams!

Did anyone see the safety for Bills pregame speech? Poyer, I believe is his name. It’s tuff AF! Got me hyped! Hope the fins can up be there soon not just winning but destroying teams!

Pretty ballsy for the team to put that out there

Back
Top Bottom