Josh Gordon is applying for reinstatement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Gordon is applying for reinstatement

OmegaPhinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know who will be replying and what he will say lol.
Just curious, should Miami be looking at anyone? or do we have a championship team?

per ESPN, WR should be looked at (and Clowney, dare I say)

I know who will be replying and what he will say lol.
Just curious, should Miami be looking at anyone? or do we have a championship team?

per ESPN, WR should be looked at (and Clowney, dare I say)
Would you be able to form your question in the form of a question please? It's just rambling. I think you asked if we should look at Josh Gordon. He's violated the substance abuse policy not three not four but FIVE times. Of course there is a chance he suddenly turns Amish but is it smart to bring a drug abuser to a drug mecca?

Would you be able to form your question in the form of a question please? It's just rambling. I think you asked if we should look at Josh Gordon. He's violated the substance abuse policy not three not four but FIVE times. Of course there is a chance he suddenly turns Amish but is it smart to bring a drug abuser to a drug mecca?
Don't you have memes to post to get your post numbers high?

Don't you have memes to post to get your post numbers high?
giphy.gif

But how about an emphatic NOOOOOOOO for a 5 time offender of the leagues drug rules. Did you not learn your lesson from the Dion Jordan debacle?

If it's only for weed, weren't they in the process of changing that?

It's worth a look, I suppose if it's only weed. It's just a plant, after all.

Apples and Oranges. Ricin is made from the castor plant with the intent of causing harm or death.

Weed...causes harm to a refrigerator, and you may annoy people with laughing about dumb ****.

Bad comparison, IMO.
Sure. The guy couldn't NOT stop smoking weed? Sounds like he's not a pro like he wants to be paid to be....

Apples and Oranges. Ricin is made from the castor plant with the intent of causing harm or death.

Weed...causes harm to a refrigerator, and you may annoy people with laughing about dumb ****.

Bad comparison, IMO.
totally agree. he may have just watched Breaking Bad

Back
Top Bottom