Josh Gordon Traded To Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Gordon Traded To Pats

Some of you truly underestimate how good he is. He is hands down Top 3 WR for raw talent. If he doesn’t get suspended which there is zero indication he will. Then NE just got insanely better.

No he isn't. He's a train wreck sadly. You think the Browns of all teams would give up on a talent like this if it wasn't serious? I see no way he lasts the year there or avoids suspension. I'm sure it must be conditional on him not getting suspended.
You think the Browns make good decisions?

The Cheats can enjoy the drama & loss of a valuable pick for a soon to be permanently banned player that can DEFINATELY not be counted on. So glad the Fins stayed away from this problem. Great talent! Whipp-de-freakin-do. The guy can't stay on the field.

The Cheats can enjoy the drama & loss of a valuable pick for a soon to be permanently banned player that can DEFINATELY not be counted on. So glad the Fins stayed away from this problem. Great talent! Whipp-de-freakin-do. The guy can't stay on the field.
Why is he soon to be banned? There is no indication he’s been into drugs recently.

I wouldn't take him even if they threw in a 5th. He's a trainwreck.

I’m sure that “hamstring injury” will magically disappear the minute he arrives in Foxborough.

FU Cleveland. Hope you go winless again. Stupid SOBs

It sucks but they really needed to do something. There offense is smoke and mirrors right now. Even picking up 7 or 8 yards in the passing game takes such a grind. This was desperation we’ll see if it works out for them.

Just heard on a fantasy podcast Gordon is pretty messed up right now. Teammates were concerned about him as a person.

Back
Top Bottom