Josh Gordon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Gordon

Tankersley/Andre Branch/TJ McDonald for Gordon they can pick 1 or 2 or all 3

So **** the salary cap, am I right? And who cares about talent? We’ll sign a body off the scrap heap that’s left in FA and hope they can learn an entire playbook right away and not suck. Awesome plan dude.

A Parker and him in the same locker room, what could go wrong? If Gase was serious about culture change not even a consideration.

So **** the salary cap, am I right? And who cares about talent? We’ll sign a body off the scrap heap that’s left in FA and hope they can learn an entire playbook right away and not suck. Awesome plan dude.

Branch & McDonald won't be here next year both will be cut

I think Gordon makes like 900k

If it's not drug related/suspension, I would take a run on Gordon.

Miami has nothing to lose...They're pretty much stuck in mediocrity. Roll the dice.

Depends why they're dumping him and how much it costs....duh. a 4th round pick maybe?

I would want to get him just to make sure the Pats dont. Although here lately the Pats havent had much luck with other teams trash..... but dont tell ESPN that.... They still think any and everyone the pats sign or pick up will be an all pro.

Depends why they're dumping him and how much it costs....duh. a 4th round pick maybe?

Does it really matter the reason at this point? It's not like CLE hasn't tried to get him straight and defend his absence through the locker room, as new players like Landry are in the heat and battling.

You can't have a player like Landry and a GM like Dorsey, and play games with injuries and drugs. Won't work.

So I think the whole thing is a non starter duh.

Back
Top Bottom