Josh Gordon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Gordon

depends why. dude missed a meeting by 5 minutes? yeah kick the tires. guy refuses to show up for practice or maybe took a dump on the coaches desk? pass. it depends.

Same kind of mentality that got us John Avery in stead of HOFer randy moss.

Browns releasing Josh Gordon, who showed up late and 'not himself' on Saturday...Code for "HIGH AS A KITE"

Team doctors examined him, and in addition to the tweaked hamstring, there was concern that perhaps he was struggling again with his sobriety or on the verge of relapsing, sources said.

Gordon rejoined the team on Aug. 18 after spending an extended period of time in treatment at the University of Florida. It was at least his fifth known time in treatment. The Browns welcomed him back with open arms, but reached the end of their rope with what happened on Saturday.

A source told cleveland.com that the mysterious hamstring pull was an issue, but that trust was the bigger factor with one Gordon, and that the Browns felt they couldn't rely on him from a sobriety standpoint.

Gordon has struggled since middle school with substance abuse, and told GQ Magazine last season that he played every college and pro game either drunk or high before returning for the final five games of last season.

THAT'S THE CULTURE SOME OF YOU MORONS WANT HERE

Last edited:
Every time a player in the NFL is cut someone on here wants to sign him.
This guy is nothing but trouble and plays at our deepest position.
Who in their right mind would even consider this?

tenor.gif

Anyone who thinks Gordon will succeed Miami is bugging. Just think about the Miami lifestyle!! It would be just a matter of time. I hope everything works out for him but he’s had his chances in Cleveland and it’s seems he just doesn’t get it.

Half of me knows its a horrible idea, and the other half feels like the browns are such a dumpster fire of an organization that doing the exact opposite of whatever they do probably yields decent results.

Seriously what did one player suceed there in the last 10 years?

Great player but probably gonna be suspended

This may upset some people here, but there is a part of me that hopes he signs with the pats. I absolutely hate that team and I hate the idea of a talent like josh gordon being handed to them, but I feel like this may be the only team that can rescue this kid from himself. If he ends up out of the league, I can see his life completely spiralling out of control, more so than it has already.

Football aside here - sounds like the guy has very, very serious problems and is in desperate need of help at life. Where is his support system, family, anyone? He played every college and pro game drink or high? He needs to be hospitalized. Forget football. Focus on saving your life, Josh. So sad.

This may upset some people here, but there is a part of me that hopes he signs with the pats. I absolutely hate that team and I hate the idea of a talent like josh gordon being handed to them, but I feel like this may be the only team that can rescue this kid from himself. If he ends up out of the league, I can see his life completely spiralling out of control, more so than it has already.

True. They did rescue Aaron Hernandez after all.

Isn’t he one strike away from being kick out of the NFL. If so wasn’t it enough going through what Ricky put us through. It’s bad enough having to worry about injuries. It’s not if he will get kicked out it’s when will he get kicked out.

Back
Top Bottom