Josh Gordon | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Gordon

**** Cleveland if they actually trade him to NE. ****ing pathetic excuse of a franchise.

It’s such an idiotic move that I’d be surprised if the Browns didn’t do it at this point. Bunch of bozos running that franchise.

And knowing how the Pats absolutely hose people in trades they’ll probably land him for a conditional 2020 7th round pick.

NE actually looks vulnerable and are paper thin at WR and the Browns are gonna give away an elite game changer WR to them. We all know if this happens he won’t get in trouble and will absolutely light up teams all year. Makes me want to puke. Why do all these teams keep helping NE???

Problem child - bet Landry had something to do with it.....get rid of cancer in the locker room.....now you know who he was talking about in his speech on that HBO show.

Josh Gordan not willing to give it 100% every day

Dez Bryan would be 10x better at least he gives it all he got.

Play's games with the Patriot's doubt he last long, but Belichick hard up now, should have paid Amendola and keep Brandin Cook

Big NO from me

And that’s why they are the Cleveland Browns...
It’s not even the fact that they appear to be fed up with Josh Gordon.. but they are willing to pay Landry crazy money despite his antics but they would rather trade one of the cheaper bargain players?
Despite everything, you could argue that Josh Gordon was one of the few players that the Browns actually got right in recent drafts despite constantly having very high draft picks. They’ve had some horrible drafts in recent years

No way, at this point Dion Jordan would be a better proposition than Josh Gordon. The guy won't be able to play in the NFL, not worth the drama or time to bother with him.

Hilarious how we have some many “Big No’s” from our fan base but New England is going to swoop right in and take this supposed “cancer” right into their locker room lol

Hilarious how we have some many “Big No’s” from our fan base but New England is going to swoop right in and take this supposed “cancer” right into their locker room lol

'Cause they're desperate at WR, we're not.

Traded to the Pats for a conditional 5th round pick.

I hope Cleveland doesn’t win another ****ing game in their existence.

Hasn’t he only played like 11 games since 2013. We have people here mad at Parker for missing like 6 games in his career.

Back
Top Bottom