Josh Mcdaniels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Mcdaniels

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
not saying I want him just curious why we haven’t heard his name mentioned this year.

Is it he’s a lock to take over for belicheat?

Is it that he ****ed the colts so he’s being blackballed?

He has previous experience and is still considered a good OC.

Again just curious since the names this year have been underwhelming. What have you guys heard or think?

I think he ****ed the Colts because he was assured he would take over after BB retires. And for that reason I don't think he's going to leave prior to being fired by the Patriots when he inevitably fails.

Because he’s already announced he’s not available and he’s staying with New England.

I don’t know why anyone would be interested in him anyway. He sucked in Denver and he reneged on Indianapolis which was a blessing in disguise for them. Dude is a joke.

He pulled his name after the Packers interview.

Why would we want him? It’s ridiculous how badly he messed up the Broncos.

Pretty sure Kraft has him locked up to take over for BB. And I’m on record predicting next year is the last year for BB.

You heard it here first.

Josh was a failure in Denver and ran back to daddy. He is never leaving now.

Would Josh McDaniels have failed in Denver had they not given him as much control as they did?

I think the biggest mistake for both parties was giving McDaniels as much power as they did, and because of his age at the time and coming in having worked under BB, his ego took over and upset the apple cart with the changes he made. Had he gone in as head coach with less power, I think he might have done a better job than he did.

As for why he's not been as active in this round of openings, I suspect some teams have been put off by what happened last year, and McDaniels most likely is biding his time to takeover from BB which could come as early as this year if BB and TB win a sixth super bowl and call it a day. That said, I don't think McDaniels is the catch people make him out to be, he's good no doubt, but he's not someone we should be overly concerned about not being our next head coach.

Back
Top Bottom