Josh Rosen about to drop in the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen about to drop in the draft?

He said he thought Darnold was a better fit for Cleveland but if he were the Jets or Giants he would draft Rosen. Not exactly thowing Rosen under the bus as some of the tweets seem to suggest. He never said he had a problem with Rosen.

it doesn't matter who ever goes to browns is going have hard times. it would be in best interest of young qb to sit behind taylor 2 or 3 yr than play.

Mora said on the Skip & Shannon show two months ago that he thinks Rosen is the better quarterback than Darnold. He only said that he thinks Darnold suits Cleveland more nothing to do with him thinking Darnold is better. Nice spin by the press.

Cutler 2.0 the guy is smug, and only cares about himself

My UCLA friend blames Rosen for getting Mora fired. So not surprising Mora might not be that supportive. Then again, Rosen was dating Mora's daughter, too...not sure if that's still going on...in either case, I'm not sure I'd trust Mora's word on him. Rosen does seem like a big risk, though...doesn't say the right things and has a history of injuries. If he can get his head on straight and stay injury free, I guess you'd get a damn fine quarterback, though. Is that worth the risk, though?

I actually think Mayfield is the QB who drops if any of them do. I feel like the Browns and Jets are locked in on Darnold and Rosen. If anything, I've seen the Jets linked to Allen more than Mayfield. I don't think the Giants take a QB, and I think the Broncos are the team that moves down with Buffalo, and they are jumping for Allen.

Mayfield can slide. If he makes it to the 6-8 range, then you've got to start making calls if you want him because Arizona just might.

Back
Top Bottom