Josh Rosen meets with the media. 09.20.2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen meets with the media. 09.20.2019

The lamb before the slaughter, the chosen one.

Josh is playing for his NFL future be it here or somewhere else.

I like Rosen I hope he succeeds,

but I think his personality is his biggest liability in terms of getting buy-in from upper level NFL management types.

He is TOO cerebral, polite and thoughtful for some of the brutes that work in NFL mgmt.

They probably see it as a defect.

I think they're wrong, & I doubt that Grier is that type of GM but time will tell...

I'll be happy if he plays well and moves the offense better than Fitz did the last two weeks. I'm not going to set expectations as to how many points we might scored but I'd like to see poise and him making some plays.

I've admitted it; I want Rosen to succeed. I love the idea of getting a 22 year old pocket QB who has already gotten a dose of the business.

Will he work out? No one can really say... but if he does, we've got a guy for the next 15 years.

“I don’t think we will win this weekend”

Lol...you aren’t

He is about to play a hugely important role in our future

I honestly cant wait for this week.... Not that I expect us to win I'm just excited to watch Rosen play a whole game HOPEFULLY and see how the receivers respond to him giving them opportunities!

He definitely is! I hope he lights it up and becomes our franchise QB. That way we can take a different approach in the draft. However, if he doesn’t then we will draft a QB.

We draft a QB this year either way. If it is the first pick we draft Tua to replace the bums currently on the roster. If it's only a top 10 pick we draft the best available QB to compete with them

We draft a QB this year either way. If it is the first pick we draft Tua to replace the bums currently on the roster. If it's only a top 10 pick we draft the best available QB to compete with them
I don't believe that is a foregone conclusion, whatsoever.

There are many variables here, and the wishes and opinions of fans and media are not likely to have any impact on the decision.

3:36 he says "Trust the Process."

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom