Josh Rosen meets with the media. 09.20.2019 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen meets with the media. 09.20.2019

Man he sounds so polished and mature for a 22 year old. Good for him.

This past year has kicked his *** and you can tell. The deck is stacked against him but would love if he balled out Sunday. He has all the tools physically and that is one big chip on his shoulder.
Would love for him to ball out this Sunday. Unfortunately this Oline is going to make it extremely difficult for him.

Would love for him to ball out this Sunday. Unfortunately this Oline is going to make it extremely difficult for him.
Yes agreed. Yet another situation where he is set up to fail. If he somehow succeeds consistently this season, we have struck gold.

Yes agreed. Yet another situation where he is set up to fail. If he somehow succeeds consistently this season, we have struck gold.
They’re going to have to run plays to get the ball out very fast. As I said in another thread, going to need someone besides Ballage out of the backfield lol. Someone who’s actually going to catch. I don’t know why they haven’t yet, Ballage has been dropping them non stop since preseason.

They’re going to have to run plays to get the ball out very fast. As I said in another thread, going to need someone besides Ballage out of the backfield lol. Someone who’s actually going to catch. I don’t know why they haven’t yet, Ballage has been dropping them non stop since preseason.

I've noticed the same thing and although I like Ballage he is terrible on passing downs....

I am looking forward to seeing him during the first half. He looked to be quicker with his reads than Fitz during the fourth quarter, but it was garbage time. If he can get the ball out quickly, then it will help the line and the rest of the offense. Again, I am looking forward to finding out the answer.

I hope he just drops back every time and slings it. **** getting wrecked behind this o-line, **** interceptions, just sling it Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom