Josh Rosen meets with the media following Saints game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen meets with the media following Saints game

I think he has what it takes as long as he stays interested and motivated. But simultaneously, he's not a guy that I see wanting/needing to be GREAT [at football]. It has to interest him on some cosmic/intellectual level that I'm not sure has really clicked yet, but if or when someone reaches him like that, look out.

I hope Miami has the first pick in next season's draft so they can finally solve their QB situation.

This is the stance I REALLY don’t get. Why don’t you give the kid some time and see what he amounts to? He’s 22 years old and has the skill set it takes to be the guy. He has the same chance to be our franchise QB as whoever we draft next April.

Though he is being the good teammate, and honestly is fine with what the decision of Coach Flores is, you can also see him knowing that there is not way this decision was made from how each looked in pre-season, and I agree, he did look better in the three games both played.

He will be given his chance, it is out of his hands, but the best thing he can do is control that intensity inside, be patient, and the moment he is given his chance, take control of it, and prove to coaches and fans this team belongs to Josh Rosen.

This is the stance I REALLY don’t get. Why don’t you give the kid some time and see what he amounts to? He’s 22 years old and has the skill set it takes to be the guy. He has the same chance to be our franchise QB as whoever we draft next April.

Stop! Will you quit posting sensible points of view and react with more of a mindless temper tantrum. Gheez :good:

It definitely bothers him which i like seeing. He's a fighter for sure and that's a good sign. That chip on his shoulder is a positive, this will push him to work harder, you can see that in him. Is it possible our coach knows what he's doing? I know we're not used to that.....

I hope Miami has the first pick in next season's draft so they can finally solve their QB situation.

Can we please finally all agree that the idea of tanking for a certain player is ridiculous? When has the “can’t miss prospect” actually worked out? Andrew Luck? I guess when he was healthy, he was good. Got them a couple playoff appearances in one of the worst divisions at the time, never sniffed a super bowl, and then bailed on the team a week before the season starts.

Ryan Tannehill is the longest lasting QB from that class. There’s no sure thing in the NFL. Root for the team to win. Root for Rosen to become a franchise QB. Wherever we pick in the draft, 1 or 32, the odds that our pick will be a good player are about the same

Can we please finally all agree that the idea of tanking for a certain player is ridiculous? When has the “can’t miss prospect” actually worked out? Andrew Luck? I guess when he was healthy, he was good. Got them a couple playoff appearances in one of the worst divisions at the time, never sniffed a super bowl, and then bailed on the team a week before the season starts.

Ryan Tannehill is the longest lasting QB from that class. There’s no sure thing in the NFL. Root for the team to win. Root for Rosen to become a franchise QB. Wherever we pick in the draft, 1 or 32, the odds that our pick will be a good player are about the same

To be fair, Luck is probably the last can't miss QB to come out and it worked out great for them (can't predict lacerated spleens).

I don't see any of this year's guys as truly can't miss. Lawrence the following year on the other hand I would absolutely "suck" for.

I have to agree with you

Yeah I honestly think we found a good QB in Rosen and someone who can fill that franchise QB that we've been missing.

This coaching staff doesnt want that gunslinger mentality of a lot of the young QB's coming out and i think Rosen can be that steady Brady like guy but also keep the lil bit of moxy that he has.

I'm looking forward to finding out so hopefully its week 5.

I think it's a smart move and if I was Flores I would have done the same. The way I think of it the Oline is still trying to jell I rather give the kid a far shot with the Oline in better shape and bring him in after 4th week or 5th week still enough time to figure out what we have.

Back
Top Bottom