Josh Rosen Passing Charts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen Passing Charts

Wow. The KC game in week 10 is the first game where he went over the middle a little bit. All games before that he basically threw only to the outside. Is that because he didn’t have a TE?

Wow. The KC game in week 10 is the first game where he went over the middle a little bit. All games before that he basically threw only to the outside. Is that because he didn’t have a TE?

Ricky Seals-Jones was his TE, and he's a converted WR (similar to Langham who we signed). So I think have Allen and Gesicki this year will be a huge change for him.

He used the tight end a ton in college. My guess is the play calling or rush dictated a lot of those shorter outside throws.

Rosen pushed the ball downfield at UCLA. I’d like to see more of that with Miami.

He used the tight end a ton in college.

That was my immediate reaction. At UCLA I remember Rosen throwing over the middle all the time. I considered it his strength.

Regardless, I favor the totality over these category to category examinations. I realize they require a ton of work and are popular in the offseason. Far too much danger of falling in love with this type of thing and using it to rationalize away from the big picture, the handful of truly meaningful numbers. With football stats, more is less.

Back
Top Bottom