Josh Rosen Pocket Presence | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen Pocket Presence

I am hopeful that in time we will ALL sing praises to Rosen.

And Indy wasted 6 years of Luck because they didn’t know what the hell they were doing . . .

You mean that Indy didn't know what they were doing when they hired "Clueless Joe" Philbin as their O-Line Coach to protect Luck? :chuckle:

At least they didn’t draft a bunch of finesse guys. They added nothing but maulers on the offensive line and other lunch pail guys on defense. They clearly are attempting to change the soft identity we have put on tape the last few years.

It's about time... Tony Sparano would be proud! :up:

I see criticisms and complaining like WE are the team on the hook for drafting Rosen last year.

We are not. We have a golden opportunity to give a legit talent one year to prove himself or we go draft our own.

Guys, we were gifted a chance to not throw away 2019. This year now has complete relevance to our future.

If Rosen can't prove it, we go get our own.

Grier just made 2019 a very important season for the Phins. We get to evaluate a dirt cheap legit prospect in his 2nd year of the NFL.

This will be viewed as one of Grier's savvier moves. Even if it doesn't pan out, we've lost nothing.

But we've gained valuable knowledge as an organization on what we want and don't want. This is about the closest you can get to a mulligan when evaluating top tier QB prospects.
I am 100% in agreement with this, how many times have the Dolphins sat on their hands when the chance to score a qb comes up? We get pissed when they do nothing and other teams get these top prospects, then we get pissed when they take the chance. Lets make up our minds around here.

Miami should take two years with Rosen. Build more picks for the 2021 draft when Trevor Lawrence comes out. Much better than anyone in next years draft.

Josh Rosen has the same amount of wins @ Buffalo as the Quarterback of the Miami Dolphins as Ryan Tannehill

Back
Top Bottom