Josh Rosen " Thank You Arizona And Hello Miami" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen " Thank You Arizona And Hello Miami"

I believe that most of you on this site just piggyback on what other people say about Rosen, there was nothing wrong with that video and some posters on here still wants to throw shade his way SMH!
There's a lot of sarcasm in this thread. You may need to weed through it.

Classy msg of appreciation and promise to give us everything he's got

Whether you as a fan believe he is genuine here IMO is not the point. Even if it's fake, he is now acting as if he gets it. IMO that's more than half the battle when it comes to an athlete, let alone a Pro athlete. People have to remember unless these guys have amazing parents or they are just born a decent person they spend essentially their entire life being told YES for everything. IMO that has to mold them in a not so positive way. They are spoiled beyond belief. They get almost everything they want even without asking or even wanting that thing, w/e it may be.

It's a GREAT 1st or 2nd step, and I say keep it up whether it's genuine or not. Most important thing for him is basically to spend every moment he can at the facility. Be the 1st to arrive and the last to leave. There's a reason it's a old saying. I think that is what most team mates respect over anything else.

For what it is worth, I think he is being genuine. He seems to be very happy about the trade.

Love the sly backhanded jab at former employer. Dudes smarter than yall think.

Not sure what he did that was so douchey here. Unless we’re being salty that he unfollowed the Cardinals on Twitter after Murray was drafted, and even that really isn’t that big of a deal.

I believe that most of you on this site just piggyback on what other people say about Rosen, there was nothing wrong with that video and some posters on here still wants to throw shade his way SMH!

Not sure what he did that was so douchey here. Unless we’re being salty that he unfollowed the Cardinals on Twitter after Murray was drafted, and even that really isn’t that big of a deal.

Massive amounts of sarcasm in this thread, starting with the first post. Reaction to his social media usage being questioned in another thread and then him instantly releasing that video.

I appreciate the civility of the community this weekend. And I appreciate everyone who contributed by posting updates!

ill be honest, i havent seen enough of rosen to judge him fairly, so its just my opinion on the limited amount ive seen of him...i feel like he will never be anything better than ryan tannehill, he will win enough games to keep us picking between 12-18 and never bring us over the hump...and im scared we will still be debating him 7 years from now while we continue to finish 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 every year

ill be honest, i havent seen enough of rosen to judge him fairly, so its just my opinion on the limited amount ive seen of him...i feel like he will never be anything better than ryan tannehill, he will win enough games to keep us picking between 12-18 and never bring us over the hump...and im scared we will still be debating him 7 years from now while we continue to finish 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 every year
And that my friend is the way it goes for at least 25 teams a year. Thats why there is only a couple elite and very close to elite qbs. Finding them is the hardest part of football but it doesnt mean you stop trying to find one, we are in this rut because we refused to draft qbs for years and passed on countless elite and all pros. Its time for a change and we go down swinging for the fences at least we tried to get a qb and not some old or over priced back up we have been dealing with since dan. Give this new regime and qb a chance they havent even had camp yet and alot of you already have him doa

And that my friend is the way it goes for at least 25 teams a year. Thats why there is only a couple elite and very close to elite qbs. Finding them is the hardest part of football but it doesnt mean you stop trying to find one, we are in this rut because we refused to draft qbs for years and passed on countless elite and all pros. Its time for a change and we go down swinging for the fences at least we tried to get a qb and not some old or over priced back up we have been dealing with since dan. Give this new regime and qb a chance they havent even had camp yet and alot of you already have him doa

im actually ok with the trade for him, and of course ill be rooting for him and ive always been about giving young qbs time as long as they show potential or at least flashes of potential to warrant it. Not all rookie qbs are put into the same situations so its not fair to judge it on how quickly other rookies from the class pick it up. And even being on a bad cardinals team he put up comparable numbers to darnold and allen and both those teams view them as the future of their organizations.

Im ok with the trade, they dont have to pay him alot, we didnt have to give up that much for a former #10 overall pick from 1 year prior. It was good value and its low risk for the most part. Im not writing him off and i will give him a fair chance to show if hes got it. Hopefully a change of scenery and a chip on his shoulder will help his career.

We need to get this offensive line fixed tho to give Rosen a fair chance. Arizona had just as bad of a line as we did. We saw what an awful line got us with Tannehill. We can expect similar results if the line isnt fixed. I watched a video yesterday of a guy breaking down rosens tape after watching every throw and it seemed that one of his biggest issues was late reads. He was learning a new offense and was adjusting to the speed of the nfl behind a bad line so im not gonna make too big of a deal about it. But running for your life on a consistent basis isnt going to help the qb make faster reads, it will lead to alot of check downs and short quick passes to get the ball out fast.

The offensive line is key, or we will just watch a sputtering offense again. The offensive line has been our biggest issue for almost 8 years now. Until this is fixed it will be an uphill battle for any qb and it will be impossible to accurately/fairly judge the qb, regardless of who it is.

I think Fitzpatrick would do better immediately behind a bad oline just because of experience and his willingness to just let it rip. Fitzpatrick is another guy who is so inconsistent while showing flashes, thats why hes started for so many teams, but also benched by alot of them. The guy will throw for 400 yds 3tds and then piss it away with boneheaded pick 6s.

But with all that being said, im ok with them taking the chance on Rosen, a top 10 pick for a late 2nd rounder is worth the risk in my opinion. Im looking at it like this, if it works out fine, if it doesnt at least they tried something in the year of the weak qb class. But bring in legit competition next year if he doesnt take the next step and show that hes your guy.

im actually ok with the trade for him, and of course ill be rooting for him and ive always been about giving young qbs time as long as they show potential or at least flashes of potential to warrant it. Not all rookie qbs are put into the same situations so its not fair to judge it on how quickly other rookies from the class pick it up. And even being on a bad cardinals team he put up comparable numbers to darnold and allen and both those teams view them as the future of their organizations.

Im ok with the trade, they dont have to pay him alot, we didnt have to give up that much for a former #10 overall pick from 1 year prior. It was good value and its low risk for the most part. Im not writing him off and i will give him a fair chance to show if hes got it. Hopefully a change of scenery and a chip on his shoulder will help his career.

We need to get this offensive line fixed tho to give Rosen a fair chance. Arizona had just as bad of a line as we did. We saw what an awful line got us with Tannehill. We can expect similar results if the line isnt fixed. I watched a video yesterday of a guy breaking down rosens tape after watching every throw and it seemed that one of his biggest issues was late reads. He was learning a new offense and was adjusting to the speed of the nfl behind a bad line so im not gonna make too big of a deal about it. But running for your life on a consistent basis isnt going to help the qb make faster reads, it will lead to alot of check downs and short quick passes to get the ball out fast.

The offensive line is key, or we will just watch a sputtering offense again. The offensive line has been our biggest issue for almost 8 years now. Until this is fixed it will be an uphill battle for any qb and it will be impossible to accurately/fairly judge the qb, regardless of who it is.

I think Fitzpatrick would do better immediately behind a bad oline just because of experience and his willingness to just let it rip. Fitzpatrick is another guy who is so inconsistent while showing flashes, thats why hes started for so many teams, but also benched by alot of them. The guy will throw for 400 yds 3tds and then piss it away with boneheaded pick 6s.

But with all that being said, im ok with them taking the chance on Rosen, a top 10 pick for a late 2nd rounder is worth the risk in my opinion. Im looking at it like this, if it works out fine, if it doesnt at least they tried something in the year of the weak qb class. But bring in legit competition next year if he doesnt take the next step and show that hes your guy.
exactly!

Back
Top Bottom