Josh Rosen " Thank You Arizona And Hello Miami" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen " Thank You Arizona And Hello Miami"

Have you gone a game before?

The entire parking lot is Fins Up!
I really Hope this was Sarcasm...lol He goes to every game and runs the Finheaven Tailgate Welcome Wagon...hahaha And I am sure he was being sarcastic

This video is definitely a much better barometer for his personality and leadership qualities than a scouting report put together over years while following his career.

Also sarcasm.

Nice video though guess it's time to see what he's got. I will be hoping for either a decisive success or epic failure.

Not sarcasm.
Life usually leaves us somewhere between those two extremes. Some folks just can't see that.

What a classless douchebag, said the retarded boomer who forgot what it was to be in your 20s in an era without social media.

Funny to hear an actual classless douchebag call Rosen a classless douchebag...especially without really knowing who he really was, or what he's about.

I think Rosen is worth a role of the dice.

Were I him, I would have a little animosity, and a big chip.

That could be a good thing for us.

I'm on board, until he gives me reason not to be. Fitz is not the answer. Might as well give Josh a shot.

Just because Rosen was nothing but pure class, does not mean that deep inside, he does not want to win 5 straight SBs for the Cards management to weep over. So yes, I agree with you that he's probably coming into Miami with a 40 pound chip on his shoulders, like anybody else, he's only human.

Back
Top Bottom