Josh Rosen Trade An ‘absolute No-brainer’ Move For Miami Dolphins - Tim Hasselbeck | Nfl Live 5/5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen Trade An ‘absolute No-brainer’ Move For Miami Dolphins - Tim Hasselbeck | Nfl Live 5/5

Thank you Tannenbaum for not completely depleting our roster.

It sure will be interesting to see what Flores does against the Pat's on D. I dont think we have the chess pieces to beat them, but I'm sure we will see a better gameplan defensively against them than we have in a long time.

It sure will be interesting to see what Flores does against the Pat's on D. I dont think we have the chess pieces to beat them, but I'm sure we will see a better gameplan defensively against them than we have in a long time.
We don’t have the chess pieces to compete in AFCE but give it two more years and we will be on top of the division

The headline should read TBums take on the Rosen trade. The whole thing made me uncomfortable for poor ol TBum but I could wait to here his take on it

Is there anyone NOT happy we got Rosen? I have yet to talk to anyone who thinks it was a bad move

T-Baum talking a big game when we all know he would have traded 3 firsts for Rosen

Well... it happened last season with the Lions... former NE Coach.... it probably "isn't the same" in some minds but it's relative and it can be done

I have said it along with others... there is no "tank for Tua" going on... there's no "tank" with careers that are short and could end on any snap... coaches making a name for themselves.... this team had a plan and are executing it... whatever the record is next year they will evaluate and move forward.... they WANT to win as bad as any team out there IMO

Rosen is a win/win situation and I am glad we have him AND a solid back up …. If for some reason he is NOT the "Chosen" one we are in a good place to draft a QB next year while building our team (and keeping Rosen as a back up or trading him to a QB hungry team)

For the first time in a minute our team is trending on the plus side of successful IMO

Yeah there's 3 or 4 on these forums that hate it. I think it's bc they really want tua more than anything.

I am one who doesn’t care for the move. Honestly has nothing to do with Tua or any other specific prospect, really.

I simply believe everyone is judging this trade only by compensation, which I agree was solid and unusually shrewd for Miami. It is missing the point,though, to simply evaluate it this way.

Truth is, the trade will be successful only if Rosen sees a complete 180 from Arizona, and if not, is evaluated quickly and moved on from in time to get a new blue chip prospect. The coaching staff will make this trade amazing or a nightmare. There is now a potential QB controversy in Miami and a poor set of tools for Rosen to succeed. So no, not thrilled.

I am one who doesn’t care for the move. Honestly has nothing to do with Tua or any other specific prospect, really.

I simply believe everyone is judging this trade only by compensation, which I agree was solid and unusually shrewd for Miami. It is missing the point,though, to simply evaluate it this way.

Truth is, the trade will be successful only if Rosen sees a complete 180 from Arizona, and if not, is evaluated quickly and moved on from in time to get a new blue chip prospect. The coaching staff will make this trade amazing or a nightmare. There is now a potential QB controversy in Miami and a poor set of tools for Rosen to succeed. So no, not thrilled.

Yes - the trade itself was great. Good value, well-executed, now we have a QB prospect.

The trouble could come in how we handle it over the next few years. If Rosen ends up being a great QB, it's a fairy tale scenario for the Dolphins.

Ok then, so maybe it's not Tua specifically, but another prospect. Anyone but Rosen pretty much. Which to me is funny. Rosen is just as likely to become a franchise QB as any of them. It's not as they have guarantees coming with them.

Back
Top Bottom