Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Dolphins in 'No Hurry' to Deal QB Despite Getting Calls | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen Trade Rumors: Dolphins in 'No Hurry' to Deal QB Despite Getting Calls

O'Shea's offense wasn't trash. It was coming along quite nicely at the end of the year. DP had a career year and Preston Williams was doing good before he got hurt. I thought O'Shea did a much better job at calling plays compared to Adam Gase when he was here.
That's not a very high bar. There's a multitude of reports that Oshae was terrible at teaching the offense. There's a reason he was fired so quickly. DP's play had nothing to do with the offense it more likey had to do with Fitzpatrick pulling him aside and telling him to man up and stop playing a girl and dropping my passes. Dudes been soft as hell since he entered the league.

That's not a very high bar. There's a multitude of reports that Oshae was terrible at teaching the offense. There's a reason he was fired so quickly. DP's play had nothing to do with the offense it more likey had to do with Fitzpatrick pulling him aside and telling him to man up and stop playing a girl and dropping my passes. Dudes been soft as hell since he entered the league.
Bottom feeder running game and pass protection in the league should get any OC fired as well. It's not like our linemen and running backs were all pulled from UDFA or other team's PS like many of our other positions on the team. We should have been able to manage closer to average than we did.

Bottom feeder running game and pass protection in the league should get any OC fired as well. It's not like our linemen and running backs were all pulled from UDFA or other team's PS like many of our other positions on the team. We should have been able to manage closer to average than we did.

Most of our line and RBs wouldnt even make another team's practice squad.

This isn't hard. Let him at least play out preseason and see if he can increase his value. He's never been on the field with a real team before. Both teams he's been on were literally the worst situations for a young QB to be in. He may be a bust, but the value of a prospect like him can go up pretty quickly if he looks good.

Unable to log into PFF right now but I believe out of 175 we had the 173rd 174th, 160 something one in the 70s and another really bad one hell mighta been 175th. I mean ya it's pretty bad.
the

Back
Top Bottom