Josh Rosen “wired” Versus The Raiders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen “wired” Versus The Raiders

So I’ve coached HS sports a long time.... and have some thoughts on his personality type.

Before the rest... I LOVE this pickup for the cost, and I really hope he works out. Good Gosh please be a thing that works out.

——

You can tell he is being more vocal than normal. It’s just a little boisterous and forced. It really doesn’t matter to me. It’s the nature of being mic’Ed up.

Cerebral guys are almost always not rah-rah guys, unless they learn to force it — like a sociopath. I would not expect Rosen to be rah-rah. I think that is why when Brady is mic’ed Up you see teammates leaving him hanging and tuned out on the sidelines. They don’t expect it so it is like - oh...ok Tom I’ll be happy with you.

Given the kid seems to be a cerebral type, I WOULD expect him to be an ass**le when someone repeatedly f’s up. Those guys usually have a hard time with stupidity. I’m good with that.

He seemed to have a good pre-snap read, but the sample size is small.

I like the self critique / explanation after the interception.

Already looks and sounds light years ahead of this poor sap at the top of the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-203724.png
    Screenshot_20190429-203724.png
    484.1 KB · Views: 39
At 1:50 mark, after potentially throwing a TD and Leftwich telling him good job bounding back: "Just give me a little."

If Miami can get this line built, it will be interesting to see this guy work with a "little time."

I'd still like to see one reason to dislike Rosen. All I hear is old unproven rumors. The chatter from the media helped us get Rosen for a low second.

We really lucked out getting him.

At 1:50 mark, after potentially throwing a TD and Leftwich telling him good job bounding back: "Just give me a little."

If Miami can get this line built, it will be interesting to see this guy work with a "little time."

I’m intrigued to see him run the Brady-Patriot offense!

You can tell he's at least comfortable leading men from this video - whether he will be a good one is a different story, but he's got that tool going for him at least which is big as far as i'm concerned.

Right now (as it's REALLY early) I'm all hopes for the kid. I loved Tannehill, but he was limited in some crucial areas, one of which being pocket presence. This guy has it, AND a cannon, and it's effortless when it fires. He was my favorite QB in last year's draft, and I still can't believe we got him. Gonna be an exciting year, win or lose.

Very impressed with the audible he called at 2:05. The result was a 60 yd TD to Kirk

Back
Top Bottom