Josh Sitton Banged Up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton Banged Up?

miamidolphins83

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just caught Gase's presser and Sitton was held out of practice and "being evaluated."

Anyone have more info?

This would be a terrible loss for our OL especially going into the JeSTs game...UGH.

Sitton is pretty old and has missed a considerable amount of game time in recent years, they knew this was an issue when they signed him.

Hopefully he just missed a few practices

When did the injury occur? We signed Swanson a couple days ago...the timing is worrisome.

Sitton is pretty old and has missed a considerable amount of game time in recent years, they knew this was an issue when they signed him.

Hopefully he just missed a few practices
He’s missed three games each of the last two years, and before that played every game for four straight years. That isn’t that much time missed.

Some good political spin being used in that point though. 2012 is a lifetime in the nfl
I understand that, but the general point is the guy doesn’t have a history of being a walking infirmary. He’s been pretty durable, all things considered.

I understand that, but the general point is the guy doesn’t have a history of being a walking infirmary. He’s been pretty durable, all things considered.

But He hasn't been durable the last 2 years and isn't getting any younger. and here is in week 2 already on injury report.

I liked the signing as our guard play has been hopeless for 16 games per year for what feels like a lifetime - but they knew there was a risk he could miss significant time when they signed him

Last edited:
But He hasn't been durable the last 2 years and isn't getting any younger. and here is on the week 2 already on injury report.

I liked the signing as our guard plus has been hopeless for 16 games per year what feels like a lifetime - but they knew there was a risk he could miss significant time when they signed him
Fair enough. It’s very frustrating that he got hurt after only one game though. Hopefully it’s nothing rest can’t heal and he can be out there on Sunday, because the o-line takes a big hit without him.

Back
Top Bottom