Josh Sitton Has Been Released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton Has Been Released

Same sack percentage as previous years, but with fewer attempts. Everyone loves 2016, but he was only slightly less mediocre than previous years.

So you basic argument is that if he just had the greatest line in history and an offense full of all-star talent, plus the best defense and top coaching, he’d be good. Nah, above average at best.

Anyways, you go ahead and die on that hill of mediocrity. I’m glad it’s finally over. Nothing to really add to the debate other than more excuses for a former player.

I’m not proclaiming him to be in same breathe with any of the elite QBs.

But he wasn’t THAT bad, given the fact that everyone else around him pretty much was.

Our OL literally bullied themselves during his tenure.

2016 is constantly referenced because for just a portion of the season he had what could be deemed as adequate help.

I reference 2016 because it started with RT playing well enough to beat the Seahawks in their building only to be let down by.....the entire team. Arian Foster, really?

Only to see his 2016 season end during the best performance of his life in Arizona.

Am I supposed to forget what he accomplished because your tired?

But but we drafted Johnathon Martin, Dallas Thomas and Michael Egnew.

Last edited:
exc.gif

If you really want to sign Teddy Bridgewater, you at least wait until AFTER he gives you his answer before you cut your best interior OL.

So I'm guessing... we maybe don't actually want to sign Teddy Bridgewater.

Josh Sitton, the epitome of an injury waiting to happen. F/A never works out for Miami!!!.

Back
Top Bottom