because I didn't like signing that

fatty has-been freeloader!

Took sum extra million$

into retirement on us!

I bet he moves on to become

a pitch man for nutrisystem!

Have a nice day.

are you incapable of writing sentences into single lines? :O

I honestly forgot he was still on the roster...

Got a nice 7 million dollar retirement package from the Dolphins. We LOVE handing out those.
Yes sir...I'm trying to get my little cousin to start throwing the ball around. GTC

I really am disappointed we only had him for 1 game … because I was really looking forward to finally having a dominant guard who could both open run lanes and pass protect.

It's a lot of change when the guy who valued you isn't there any more and you're coming off a grueling rehab. He's been one of the best--if not THE best--guards in the league for quite some time. It's hard to go from that to a cast-off, and he probably wasn't interested in a bottoming out losing season as part of a rebuild … nor was he welcomed.

Can't say that I blame the guy … but he's saying this now … as we get closer to pre-season don't be surprised if he comes back. That competitive urge kicks in when he sees everyone else doing it … and as a veteran, he probably doesn't need as much of the early pre-season grind. In the right scheme, he's plug and play.

I really am disappointed we only had him for 1 game … because I was really looking forward to finally having a dominant guard who could both open run lanes and pass protect.

It's a lot of change when the guy who valued you isn't there any more and you're coming off a grueling rehab. He's been one of the best--if not THE best--guards in the league for quite some time. It's hard to go from that to a cast-off, and he probably wasn't interested in a bottoming out losing season as part of a rebuild … nor was he welcomed.

Can't say that I blame the guy … but he's saying this now … as we get closer to pre-season don't be surprised if he comes back. That competitive urge kicks in when he sees everyone else doing it … and as a veteran, he probably doesn't need as much of the early pre-season grind. In the right scheme, he's plug and play.

Dude was already breaking down with the Bears who let him walk and then

we get sucker punched on the plus side of 30 with a player who obviously

didn't take care of himself and was clearly on the slide.

Horrible, horrible signing that was doomed from the start. It was the dudes

2nd time around in FA pimping for some $$$! Plain and simple. Chicago was

smart enough to pass and we took the bait like idiots.

My .02.

Dude was already breaking down with the Bears who let him walk and then

we get sucker punched on the plus side of 30 with a player who obviously

didn't take care of himself and was clearly on the slide.

Horrible, horrible signing that was doomed from the start. It was the dudes

2nd time around in FA pimping for some $$$! Plain and simple. Chicago was

smart enough to pass and we took the bait like idiots.

My .02.
He was breaking down less than Ju'Wuan James … not like he was injured a lot.

Sure would've been nice to have had this guy at the start of his career. Enjoy retirement, Josh

...and this was the guy that Gase brought on only last season.

Surprise, surprise...don't be shocked if you see Sitton come out of retirement and play on the NYJ...ala Jay Cutler.
I believe we retain his rights because he still had a year to go on his contract.

I remember takin' a lot of flak

because I didn't like signing that

fatty has-been freeloader!

Took sum extra million$

into retirement on us!

I bet he moves on to become

a pitch man for nutrisystem!

Have a nice day.
You are a NASTY fish! lol :up:

He was breaking down less than Ju'Wuan James … not like he was injured a lot.

Didn't realize we were comparing but if we were...

James still has some tread on the tires whereas fatty pants

is hereby retired. That said. I've already stated elsewhere

James @that $$$ is/was a joke. But horse face

Elway was never very bright!

Back
Top Bottom