Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen : Starter remainder of 2019 Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen : Starter remainder of 2019 Season

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

Show us what you got kid!! I am pullin' for you!!! WIN OR LOSE!!!

Show us what you got kid!! I am pullin' for you!!! WIN OR LOSE!!!
Could have been worse

Image result for john jingleheimer schmidt

Good news, don't wast another second even thinking about wasting another second on the old man.

No **** Sherlock......... until he gets rocked and injured behind that shoddy O line.

At least we have something to watch. W Fitz in there, the thought of cutting the grass instead of watching was tempting.

I’m surprised this is news. Let Rosen gain some experience in the system and battle it out with qb we take in the first round next year.

Rosen the NFL's Bill Murray, with our uncertain OL welcome to Ground Hog Day.

Actually he is on a hiding to nothing. If he doesn't win jack **** then welcome to the world of back up QB.
If he jags 3/4 against the Skins, Jets, Bengals or someone else, will then a truckload nail him to a cross for not being able to draft Tua?

Should have been the starter from day one. No profit whatsoever in having Fitzpatrick starting those first couple of games.

No **** Sherlock......... until he gets rocked and injured behind that shoddy O line.

Sooner or later they had to play Rosen; it's the only way to evaluate him and see if he could be "the guy" or if they really need to use a first round pick on a QB in 2020. However, they could have given him a fighting chance by putting more effort (and resources) into fixing the o-line! After they traded for him, their next thought should have been "how can we quickly rebuild the o-line so we can properly evaluate him?" (BTW, I agree with trading Tunsil, as IMO ALL of Gase's o-linemen needed to be replaced.)

Back
Top Bottom